• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

Now I want to know who he's talking about, no way is it Jeff Green.

Maybe it's me LOL

We really need to get Will and Norm approved on here, I know they both want to post.

panda21

think I'm going to get lynched for this but I'm pretty sure it was Jeff Green, I started listening again from episode 5 and it was great. Gordon trolling the shit out of Gary was glorious.

Jeff Green was just all loud and constantly trying to be funny and wacky and failing completely.

think I'm going to get lynched for this but I'm pretty sure it was Jeff Green, I started listening again from episode 5 and it was great. Gordon trolling the shit out of Gary was glorious.

Jeff Green was just all loud and constantly trying to be funny and wacky and failing completely.

Stop abusing the elderly!

eznark

Banned
I'm racking my brain and I can't think of a single thing Will is "close-minded" about.

Barnes and Noble could make the absolute greatest piece of hardware in the history of the universe and Will will not like it.

That's about all I got. Though I bet he would never be caught dead buying coffee in a supermarket. If he is reading the thread, the mere idea probably just made him vomit.

Dany

Banned
Barnes and Noble could make the absolute greatest piece of hardware in the history of the universe and Will will not like it.

That's about all I got. Though I bet he would never be caught dead buying coffee in a supermarket. If he is reading the thread, the mere idea probably just made him vomit.

Will Smith has turned me off flavored coffee and any type of -chinos.

Vyer

Hmm... I think I am ready to make a more serious commitment to Tested. So the yearly fee will give me amazing things if I pay, right? right?

Dany

Banned
Hmm... I think I am ready to make a more serious commitment to Tested. So the yearly fee will give me amazing things if I pay, right? right?

Yes! and if you act now your yearly subscription will come with premium content on every whiskey media site!

Aaron

He loved the Nook Tablet for a few days, until he discovered it's rather glaring flaws. He comes across as someone who likes products and not brands per se.

eznark

Banned
Congratulation Gary. There is absolutely nothing that can compare to the awesomeness that you are about to experience. Not even an ipad 3.

Will smith completely dismissed seasoned grilled cheese. Fuck that. Taste it first. Its glorious

Eggs, Half and Half, Salt, Pepper, parsley nutmeg make the best goddamn grilled cheese (look up mario batali grilled cheese)

His tirad about apple making products people want at "resonable" prices in reference to the mac book air.

Atruvius

Wow! Congratulation to mr. Whitta!

If we are picking names for their baby I would choose Gary. Make it a custom. Every first born in the Whitta line would be named Gary. :p

bananas

Banned

You realize that's Black Dragon you're talking about, right? You don't wanna fuck with him, he's so badass he told Sauron that he wasn't the Lord of the Rings to his face.

Also, congrats Gary! Don't name him after Steve Jobs! Especially if it's a girl.

Thanks all! Latest Tested team member right here!

xOEqf.jpg

Top Bottom