• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

eznark

Banned
Awe and wonder at things Android wear has been doing for over a year.

ok

My favorite part though is Gary justifying his watch purchase because it will make him spend more time with his family an hour after drooling over VR, the ultimate in solitude devices.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
How dare they have a gift store.

William

Will did a little speech about tested and its history at their last live show, its on youtube now if you haven't seen it.

Definitely makes me sad he is leaving, I loved tested when it was part of my regular Whiskey media rotation back in the day. I have popped back to tested a few times over the last few years, they have made some great videos since they joined up with the Mythbusters guys.

Really nice speech I think, I like Will Smith a lot, he is a cool dude.

I'm not digging the new guys at all except Frank and he is a little rough around the edges. I think he is just learning the format though and should be good. I'll still watch for Adam and Norm, but will probably avoid the other content for now. I'm glad Norm doesn't come off cynical and elitist as he did before, so maybe he can pull it off alone.

Will leaving is strange to me, whatever VR stuff he is doing must be big to leave something like Tested which was basically his (and Norms) brand.

Chuck

Still without luck
I went and found my signed 2012 ces poster yesterday

55-33254-tested_poster_full.jpg

and got really sad :(

jyoung188

Anyone still listen to this podcast? The episode they just put up with Gary on it from 2012 really makes me miss how good this show used to be....

Top Bottom