• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

Dany

Banned
"Dad Will" moment was hilarious. :lol

Edit: Actually it's kind of awkward now... >_>

Edit 2: omg, Dad Will is still happening and getting more awkward.... >_>;

That was most certainly the weirdest part of the podcast. Him and Norm just keep going...

FStop7

Banned
Imperious Face Will is a refreshing change from cum face Will, which was pretty much played out. Definitely time to move on and I look forward to many future stern admonishments from Will's glowering countenance.

Poyunch

V6KS1.jpg

nXqbU.jpg

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, Will is being a real jackass to Owen around the 1:10 mark of Episode 102. Or at least it comes across that way on the podcast.

Was that the CES day two podcast? It was the first one I'd listened, and man, maybe I misinterpreted it, but it really came off as... well, that douche-bag boss everyone has at one point or another.

I'm not sure who's whose boss, but that's how it felt. Not a very comfortable listening vibe.

Again, maybe I misinterpreted it.

luoapp

Was that the CES day two podcast? It was the first one I'd listened, and man, maybe I misinterpreted it, but it really came off as... well, that douche-bag boss everyone has at one point or another.

I'm not sure who's whose boss, but that's how it felt. Not a very comfortable listening vibe.

Again, maybe I misinterpreted it.
Happened twice: one is the group msg thing, the other is over some small company's name. I stopped listening after the second time. Glad I'm not the only one feels that way.

Don't remember this. Who's Owen and what happened?

Sorry, it was Matt (the same person he said to put his laptop away and pay attention around the 43 minute mark. Don't know where I got Owen from. Basically, the guy was talking about a product he saw on the floor but couldn't remember the name of the company that was making it. Will started busting his balls about remembering the names of companies you go to talk about. It could have been just a quick little haha, but he kept harping on it and almost belittling him. The guy was finally just like, ok yeah I get it, can we move on?

Poyunch

I was reading the Whose Line thread and totally got distracted by the fact that Gary and Greg Proops sort of have a passing resemblance (except for the crazy ass hair) so I googled "Gary Whitta Greg Proops" to check if I wasn't crazy and found an old thread Gary Whitta posted.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
Let's just rename conspiracy theories to conspiracy practices.

Took them long enough, they've whined about approval for months, it feels like.

Welcome on board, Tested anchors.

Top Bottom