• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jan 19th Preview Event for the Nintendo 3DS Thread

thefro

Vinterbird said:
For everyone hoping for Wii/DS stuff: Not the focus of the event. If they do anything, they will do it as a separate PR email or it will come up during an interview with a journalist.

It seems like the right time to send out a PR e-mail while you have all these journalists there, since it's clear they're going to reveal the 3DS release lineup for March/April at least (maybe all the way until E3?)

The M.O.B

BowieZ said:
2vhwy2o.png
US event? Or the EU one?

Rich!

KAL2006 said:
fuck which one shall I watch, fuck it I'm watchin Europe one as I am from europe, plus Wossy is presenting

Heh, why would you even consider watching the USA one when you're in Europe?

Omiee

please be 249 euro please please please.
also they announced something about 3D movies right, does that mean us only and uk, holland always gets left aside with these kind of stuff, we dont even have a movie store yet.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
jonwahlgren: Demo lady promised information on 3DSWare, the handheld's OS and a slew of other stuff too later. #3DSevent #NYC

Omiee

DXB-KNIGHT said:
Which stream should I watch Eu NY EU NY Eu NY EU NY Eu NY EU NY AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

wait what i thought only nintendo europe was streaming it live.
so 18 minutes left..?

edit: nvm ^^

zigg

VOOK said:
jonwahlgren: Demo lady promised information on 3DSWare, the handheld's OS and a slew of other stuff too later. #3DSevent #NYC

Thank God. I thought they were going to totally ignore 3DSWare.

GCX

I'm watching the EU show just because I don't think Nintendo has ever actually streamed a conference from Europe before.

Rich!

I do like the packaging. Unlike the 3DS logo itself, it's different enough to the old packaging to stand out as something different.

Hoping that us in the UK get the awesome super-slim game cases.

beje

Banned
Oh, fuck, I have a stupid meeting at work exactly at 3PM. Well, I can always follow someone on twitter and see the number of unread tweets on my phone go nuts XD

Hylian7

My body is ready. Sadly I can't do video because I'm sitting in class right now. Today is my University's first day of class so I will be watching Nintendo's Twitter and this thread.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I've been preparing myself for readiness since E3. Let's hope my training has prepared my body.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Why are they streaming 2 events in 2 different places if they're covering the exact same information? Or is this just to double mindfuck the gaming community with Euro and NA release dates and pricing at the same time?

Top Bottom