• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh for no apparent reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boozeroony

squidhands said:
jfox_shakes.jpg

:lol I'm going to hell.

subrock said:
you from duncan or victoria? I live in victoria %99 of the time but I'm living in hawaii atm

Victoria... well, I've moved up into Mill Bay last November. However I still make the Malahat commute every morning into work.

I could never live in Duncan. Blech.

Medalion

Banned
1996... there is this great thing called the internet... it will revolutonize the future... it will be used as SERIOUS tool for research, and bringing together of ideas and resources that will bring the future...today!

2009: PLAY HIM OFF KEYBOARD CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purkake4

Banned
Medalion said:
1996... there is this great thing called the internet... it will revolutonize the future... it will be used as SERIOUS tool for research, and bringing together of ideas and resources that will bring the future...today!

2009: PLAY HIM OFF KEYBOARD CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a pipe dream anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom