• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remember when... [NeoGAF Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigunner

Remember Opa's duel with the pipe?

1b2er.jpg

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
This is a really fun thread. I've been reading GAF off and on since 2005. It's only been in the past year that I've really started posting, though.

Sadsic

i just joined gaf this year, but ive been reading this forum since 2004. i wish i got in on animated gifs so i could have an annoying pony

also show my penis

devilhawk

This was my favorite pic from crushed.

Ub1tE.png

From the wise from your gwave thread were user habeem came back to the thread 3 years later to prove he was right all along . The thread is archived but the original site that hosted the picture is banned now.
He was my favorite poster too. Only posted twice. Called mk vs dc years before it happened.

noah111

Still Alive
Remember when a bunch of gaffers raided girl chat rooms and made them put shoes and other shit on their heads? It was hilarious while it lasted.. until she started crying when she realized it was all a joke to make her look stupid. Some of GAF stayed and heard her story of how she has to do this to pay for college or something like that, and some apologized. At least that's how I remembered it.

Oh, and I will never forget this whole episode;

So many memories it's hard to know where to begin or what to track down.

Chuckie

Remember the 'Got to ly dow' guy?
And that Beyblade guy was hilarious too.
And the guy who slept with his sister?

sazzy

OP updated with with most of the quotes/links for easy browsing later.

Thanks guys! Keep em' coming!

Nicktendo86

Wow, been a lurker since 2005ish but only registered a couple of years ago and barely post but looks like I have missed out on a whole world of fun!

Whatever happened to dragona?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom