• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTAV PS4/Xbox One coming November 18th, PC coming January 27th

On topic though, you still have to purchase ammo and guns and can't use a cheat code to access them in Free Roam and players can still go on insane killing sprees on lower level players online, right?

Black Friday purchase then.

Kill3r7

Yes.

GTA V
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Far Cry 4
LittleBigPlanet 3
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd
Watch Dogs (Wii U)

All on the same day.

Nintendo should just announce Super Smash Bros. for Wii U for November 18th as well.

I feel bad for Far Cry and DA.

Spaghetti

some of the textures look kinda muddy, and there's some aliasing going on in the stills...

eh maybe it looks better in motion. discount on the steam version or bust though, try selling it for anything over £30-£35 and i'm out until the sales.

Yes.

GTA V
Far Cry 4
LittleBigPlanet 3
Watch Dogs (Wii U)

All on the same day.
Also, assuming 18th is WW date, then in the UK on the Friday prior (our normal release day) Halo: MCC, Unity and LEGO Batman release. Also on the 21st (maybe also 18th for USA too?) is Project CARS.

Busy couple of weeks.

So
GTA5 PS3/X360 - GOTY 2013
GTA5 PS4/XBone - GOTY 2014
GTA5 PC - GOTY 2015

jeremiah_johnson_nodding-Robert-Redford.gif

Yeul

ooooooh my god my wallet is dead. I was already planning on getting 4 games that month. What's one more I guess...@ _ @"""""

Hayabusi

Oh my, still haven't finished it on PS3 so will probably buy again for PC or PS4.
But have to buy PS4 and/or new GPU first and hope it is not such a mess as GTAIV on PC..

RedSwirl

Yes.

GTA V
Far Cry 4
LittleBigPlanet 3
Watch Dogs (Wii U)

All on the same day.

Nintendo should just announce Super Smash Bros. for Wii U for November 18th as well.

Actually that PC delay might just make enough room in my schedule this fall for Far Cry 4 OR Dragon Age.

The graphical improvements were enough to get me to buy GTAV again, but more songs? Higher online player count? More vehicles, weapons...

I am so ready to double dip.

Dabanton

As someone who's throughly explored Los Santos this is going to be an amazing treat to do it all again and see the improvements. I can already see stuff like shopfront textures look much much better.

One thing that always irked me was the slight jagginess of buildings and skylines when you look at them from a distance, seems that's been changed as well.

Palpable

I was almost completely positive they'd release the heists with the next gen version. Oh well. Over a year next month and still nothing.

Will our GTAO characters transfer over?

Denzar

Rockstar Games is proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V will arrive on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on November 18,...

WOOOOOOOOO....
2014 with the PC version to follow January 27, 2015.

...OOOT THE FUCK ROCKSTAR

This better be an amazing port-job!

Alienous

One thing I expect to be dissapointed about with last-gen GTA Online was the player count, but that wasn't the case.

16 players was just enough chaos. If you were in Los Santos, you were never too far from someone. It was sparse enough that seeing another player was a mini 'event' that occurred pretty frequently.

I'm not sure how 30 players will feel.

I've already played and completed the game and got bored of the multiplayer on 360... so I'm fine waiting until January if (and it's a very big if) I decide to double-dip.

E92 M3

This game comes out just a week after Halo....man this will be tough.

One thing I expect to be dissapointed about with last-gen GTA Online was the player count, but that wasn't the case.

16 players was just enough chaos. If you were in Los Santos, you were never too far from someone. It was sparse enough that seeing another player was a mini 'event' that occurred pretty frequently.

I'm not sure how 30 players will feel.

I've always wanted 30 players. With 16 players there wasn't enough chaos - always had to look for trouble myself. With 30 I am sure there will be excitement around every corner.

--

On the subject of radio: I REALLY hope they have a Vice City throwback station. I'd buy two copies if that was the case!

UrbanRats

Two fucking months? No, more than two whole fucking months for the PC version?

Goddamnit if this isn't a more than competent port, once it comes out, i swear to fucking Christ i'll continue to pony up my money D1 like a shameless sucker and double dip, despite being fooled into believing things would've been different this time, with every single game they put out, because i'm a fucking idiot.

/Ironic Rant.

But really though, fuck this.

Omega

Banned
PC gamers, you've waited this long. What's two extra months?

It's not the two extra months.

It's the "fuck you"

If you couldn't optimize a port in 14 months, two more months isn't going to magically fix anything. They're not delaying it for any other reason than hatred for PC.

Hoje0308

Banned
Yeah just seen that, and of course there will be but surely it won't be either or? I'll get GTA if its a decent price since its a remaster and I'm gonna get DA day one.

I honestly don't know what to make of it. Does the fact that it's a monster seller mean it will continue to be so, or does that mean the people who really wanted it already have it and purchases will be mostly limited to those of us that waited to play it on better equipment? The anecdotal evidence points to it being more of the former, but the people occupying internet forums aren't exactly representative of the masses either.

Top Bottom