• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of the Last Hope for Image Quality

I did play Arma 3 Adapt campaign the past week... at almost 4K*. A pity I didn't do any screenshots, it was beautiful.

*: because the goddamn Arma engine is so cpu bottlenecked that my 290X would have the same framerate even if I started to supersample aggressively the game. At that was with a I7 4770K.

I did play Arma 3 Adapt campaign the past week... at almost 4K*. A pity I didn't do any screenshots, it was beautiful.

i already have some 4K shots.. will post more in the next page

arma32014-03-0505-29-1vj2q.png

arma32014-03-0505-20-8vlpo.png

I tried the ESO beta a couple months ago and thought it looked (and played) terrrible.

Your shots are totally changing my opinion. Great job dude.

Although I didn't have the greatest of times in the last beta weekend, I didn't get too far. And a lot of people are saying the game opens up and gets a lot better when you leave the starting area. They're also working on the combat for the next beta weekend. So I'll probably jump in 1 more time and hopefully see some more areas. I find I want to play that game right now more than any other, just so I can explore more.

I hate the "weekend" model for betas. Grrrr.

Thorgal

I know South Park is known for low budget crappy animation, but I think it's great that in 2014, you can play a game that looks exactly like the show. Amazing.

I'ts the closest ive ever seen a game based on a animation show look like it's source material .
or in this case it is pretty much the same as the show .

Naruto UNS3 is close to it also , but not entirely there yet .

Top Bottom