• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty |OT| RAM Recovery Rate 100%

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
\
4E 65 6F 47 41 46
4F 66 66 69 63 69 61 6C 20 54 6F 70 69 63

\setInterval(function() { location.reload()
dzQWGC.png

\load

..........................................................................................................
dzQwh0.png
.......................................................................................................................................
cp2077_ep1_phl_concephieiz.png

NeoGAF Systems upgrade 2.0.76.0004 initiated..........

dzJJZi.png

Phantom Liberty Release Date:
September 26, 2023

Platforms:
PC | PlayStation 5 | Xbox Series X|S

dz4Qb3.jpeg

• PC - Sept 26,1 AM CEST
  • PS5 and Xbox Series X - Sept 26, 12 AM local time

Phantom Liberty is a new spy-thriller adventure for Cyberpunk 2077. Return as cyber-enhanced mercenary V and embark on a high-stakes mission of espionage and intrigue to save the NUS President. In the dangerous district of Dogtown, you must forge alliances within a web of shattered loyalties and sinister political machinations. Do you have what it takes to survive?

\
dzCWj9.jpeg

2.0 Patch
On September 21st, you can experience DLSS 3.5 and Ray Reconstruction in Cyberpunk 2077’s Ray Tracing: Overdrive Mode. DLSS 3.5 makes your games even more beautiful, immersive and realistic, and is available for all GeForce RTX users. And on September 26th, Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty will be available for you to jump back once more into Night City, with full ray tracing and DLSS 3.5.

A table of the system requirements to play Cyberpunk 2077 with and without ray tracing enabled.

Non ray tracing requirements:
Minimum: In-game graphics preset low. Resolution: 1080p. Expected FPS: 30. OS: 64-bit Windows 10. Processor: Core i7-6700 or Ryzen 5 1600. Graphics card: Geforce GTX 1060 6GB or Radeon RX 580 8GB or Arc A380. Vram: 6 GB. Ram: 12GB. Storage: 70 GB SSD.
Recommended: In-game graphics preset: high. Resolution: 1080p. Expected FPS: 60. OS 64-bit Windows 10. Processor: Core i7-12700 or Ryzen 7 7800X3D. Graphics card: Geforce RTX 2060 Super or Radeon RX 5700 XT or Arc A770. Vram: 8 GB. Ram: 16 GB. Storage: 70 GB SSD.
Ultra: In-game graphics preset: ultra. Resolution: 2160p. Expected FPS: 60. OS: 64-bit Windows 10. Processor: Core i9-12900 or Ryzen 9 7900X. Graphics card: Geforce RTX 3080 or Radeon RX 7900 XTX. Vram: 12 GB. Ram: 20 GB. Storage: 70 GB NVME.

Ray tracing requirements:
Ray tracing minimum: In-game graphics preset: ray tracing low. Resolution: 1080p. Expected FPS: 30. OS: 64-bit Windows 10. Processor: Core i7-9700 or Ryzen 5 5600. Graphics card: Geforce RTX 2060 or Radeon RX 6800 XT or Arc A750. Vram: 8 GB. Ram: 16 GB. Storage: 70 GB SSD.
Ray tracing recommended: In-game graphics preset: ray tracing ultra. Resolution: 1080p. Expected FPS: 60. OS: 64-bit Windows 10. Processor: Core i9-12900 or Ryzen 9 7900X. Graphics card: Geforce RTX 3080Ti or Radeon RX 7900 XTX. Vram: 12 GB. Ram: 20 GB. Storage: 70 GB NVME.
Ray tracing Overdrive: In-game graphics preset: ray tracing overdrive. Resolution: 2160p. Expected FPS: 60. OS: 64-bit Windows 10. Processor: Core i9-12900 or Ryzen 9 7900X. Graphics card: Geforce RTX 4080. Vram: 16 GB. Ram: 24 GB. Storage: 70 GB NVME.

Additional information:
Ray tracing Overdrive was measured with DLSS Frame Generation switched on.
PC Audio Solution containing Dolby Atmos required for a Dolby Atmos experience.

Launch Trailer

PC/Console Performance and Screenshot thread

Review Thread

Unicode ------- Name End of Transmission

Unicode Number ------- U+0004

HTML Code ------ 

CSS Code ------- \0004

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Cyberpunk the original had a lot of noise I couldn’t even hear one positive thing about it.

ssringo

Interested and will eventually get it but need to see performance impressions. Everybody seems to be going on about the GPU performance when it's the CPU that concerns me.

LiquidMetal14

great OT, however I still like Black Chamber Black Chamber OT from original Cybeprunk
You know what's funny? I just noticed his OT has the code in it like this one. I accidentally added that as I was making the thread after trying to center the NeoGAF logo with periods lol

I guess great minds think alike!

I came about it by accident but appreciate the original thread (just seached it now). I'm still making some adjustements so stand by as it was put together rather fast.

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
I have no idea how I memory-holed myself, but I thought this was releasing like on Thursday, so as to come a week before the DLC. Damn. I've done nothing but fart around immediately after Act 1 (I've not even gone to the diner yet).

PL starts after your dealings with the VBs.

Last edited:

Spyxos

Gold Member
This is so stupid, why do i have to update 22 gb now, it should have been preloaded already. Well I guess I'll go to bed.

M.W.

ok, I'm on GOG and it's not working? Says I need to install it on the main menu of the game but it's nowhere to be seen in my library? Did they not push the button?

NVM, now downloading. Strange.

Last edited:

LiquidMetal14

I have no idea how I memory-holed myself, but I thought this was releasing like on Thursday, so as to come a week before the DLC. Damn. I've done nothing but fart around immediately after Act 1 (I've not even gone to the diner yet).

PL starts after your dealings with the VBs.
Consider me uninformed as I haven't played it in a hot minute so this run of mine now feels like the first time.

Thanks for the clarity!

Yeah, bit of a strange rollout for the expansion if you were already in-game. It says "Phantom Liberty now installed! Go to main menu to access", but there was nothing there. So I closed the game and now it's downloading the actual content

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
What is this shit, normally I am pulling data from MS 500Mb/s, but now it goes 20Mb/s and no game is open. Sigh will have to play tomorrow or something.

manlisten

5600X3D / 4070. Getting 45-50 FPS with a mix of ultra/high, DLSS set to Quality and RT disabled. Setting DLSS to Auto gets me a locked 60.

Its good that we can discuss the expansion and 2.0 here instead of scurrying like rats in that one thread in the purple dimension.
Wrapping up my time in Starfield and playing nothing but cyberpunk and mortal kombat for the next two weeks.

Buggy Loop

I need to finish Starfield and start/finish Armored Core 6 if i want a guilt free conscious before Phantom Liberty... but it look so good fro what i see online, the dog town nailed it visually.

Roni

Gold Member
I was going to bed at 11PM after progressing a bit more in Mankind Divided. It's now 3AM and I have a new Cyberpunk 2077 playthrough going...

2.0 is a beast of an upgrade: enemy AI, the consumable changes, the reduced loot, Overdrive + RR, the new perks.

Can't wait to get to Phantom Liberty!

PSA to newcomers: if vehicle combat interests you, get 4 points in all attributes so you can purchase the car perk that's in pretty much all trees in the first tier.

sertopico

Yesterday I tried doing a decent build by redistributing ability points and perks from scratch. I failed miserably.

Since I'm dumb, I've also deleted the savegame prior to this build, so I cannot try again. Is there a mod that allows you to reset everything?

Top Bottom