• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adventure Time Season 3 |OT|: The Party God Has Deemed Us Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I am angry. Maybe I just want some AT right now.
finnRAGE.png

Lijik

I saw it as kind of a mindblown fuuuuu
That happens sometimes

Like "Cloud and bushes are the same"
"Aw shit fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I can't believe some of the things that get passed the censors on this show. I didn't even notice the vag hole in the tree until spindashing said something. During that scene I was imaging how Finn trying to get the cute thing out of the hole was exactly like how it is to get an animal out of an enclosed space when they are resisting.

Also another thing that I couldn't believe was on the show, When Ice King says "A hole's a hole".

Trojita said:
I can't believe some of the things that get passed the censors on this show. I didn't even notice the vag hole in the tree until spindashing said something. During that scene I was imaging how Finn trying to get the cute thing out of the hole was exactly like how it is to get an animal out of an enclosed space when they are resisting.

Also another thing that I couldn't believe was on the show, When Ice King says "A hole's a hole".
Or Finn saying "And I'm not gonna rest until you're working properly and throwing hot pie at my best friend's face."

Trojita said:

Am I the only one who thought that "I'M GOING TO MANHANDLE THEIR BANANDLES" was suspicious?

Also, I posted this in the last thread, but it's amazing enough for posting twice. OH ICE KING!

byE9L.png

Trojita said:

Its things like those that make me love the show even more. They're not blatant about their more adult jokes. If you catch them, you catch them. If you don't, you'll definitely catch them on a 2nd viewing or if someone tells you about it. Best running cartoon right now...

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
is there somewhere i can get ultra high-res versions of that more detailed intro art?

i would love to get them printed and hang some at my place.

yencid

Scrow said:
is there somewhere i can get ultra high-res versions of that more detailed intro art?

i would love to get them printed and hang some at my place.

this is the original size

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6129/5940835377_e3e6354680_o.jpg

all others

http://www.flickr.com/photos/84568447@N00/sets/72157627093517812/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/84568447@N00/sets/72157625123405692/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/84568447@N00/sets/72157623600706180/

i would print these out:
4999002328_7d5ee19f7d_b.jpg

5416314443_bd2b238b20_b.jpg

5436795917_9c912c94d0_b.jpg

4587101012_2f92c7ee5a_b.jpg

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
VALIS said:
I think that might have been the first mediocre episode ever. Except for Jake's songs. So good.
Havent seen it yet, but I refuse to believe the train episode has been surpassed by its mediocrity.

goober said:
The animation seemed better in the previous episode? Just me?

The animation was still good, there just wasn't a lot to it in this episode.

Personally, I enjoyed it. Of course, I enjoy smaltzy stuff like that.

Kuroyume

Banned
I wasn't too crazy about this episode either. Only thing I really liked were the Gladiators and the random crap they were saying.

gerg

VALIS said:
I think that might have been the first mediocre episode ever. Except for Jake's songs. So good.

No, there's definitely been mediocre episodes before. The one where they tried to make their own film, for example.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
I would love to see just one episode animated in 3D, pixar level, in this style

4455783148_1c20f34db8_z.jpg

particularly in regards to the detail and shading on finn

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
AceBandage said:
I dunno, I think that 2D animation allows for a much wider range of motions to be conveyed than 3D.
just for one novelty episode like when they went into beemo's game world

I dunno if me and my brother were just imagining things, but did Jake make the Zelda "get" noise in this episode? I could've sworn that it was at least supposed to sound like it.

I've been catching up on a lot of old episodes I've missed, and one thing I can't fathom how it got past the censors was the game of "Drop Ball". From the name to the actual action of playing game that was some weird stuff.

yencid

PigSpeakers said:
I dunno if me and my brother were just imagining things, but did Jake make the Zelda "get" noise in this episode? I could've sworn that it was at least supposed to sound like it.
i looked at my brother and smiled when he made it. i thought it was that as well

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD....I WOULD PAY THAT...SOOOO GIMME!

2ZSwZl.jpg

p6AE5.jpg

'Adventure Time' Toys From Jazwares to Debut at Comic-Con
Adventure Time fans headed to the San Diego Comic-Con International to hit the show's panel on Saturday this week just got one more reason to get excited about attending. Jazwares will debut their new line of Adventure Time toys beginning with a Finn and Jake collector pack at the Entertainment Earth booth (#2343) for an even $10. Fans who'd like to have show creator Pendleton Ward apply his signature to their plastic portrayals of Finn and Jake can even time a trip to the EE booth on Saturday from 10 a.m. to noon. Check out full images of the AT two-pack after the jump.

For those unable to make Comic-Con this year, worry not! Toys "R" Us is slated to begin stocking Jazwares' full line of Adventure Time toys in August.

Read More: http://www.comicsalliance.com/2011/07/19/adventure-time-toys-jazwares-comic-con/#ixzz1SiWmuDC6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom