• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Teaser Video for E3

Cidd

Best GIF ever made ?

It's one of the best also. lol

DemonNite
iIlCxyst0duDw.gif

Valnen

Still not sure why people really care about what it looks like, it's literally the least important aspect of a games console.

Hmmmm.....

box_2emupb.jpg

Yep, I think they'll go with the dark-blue accent theme with dominant black :)

You forgot the following:

"10/10! -IGN"
"MOST ANTICIPATED SHOOTER OF 2013 -DESTRUCTOID!"
"ONLY ON PS4!"
"EXCLUSIVE 1 HOUR CONTENT!!"
"BONUS PRE-ORDER DLC UNLOCKABLE XP CODE INSIDE THIS BOX!!"

Lovely job, I do hope Sony goes for black boxes.

B.O.O.M

I bet someone will tip the square to make it fall so the actual console behind it will be visible..ultimate Troll!

But damn they sure know how to make teasers. I'm guessing the Blue line at the end is important somehow. So maybe, just maybe, that pic that recently surfaced with a blue light going around the console is accurate?

I actually think it is very weird for MS to not release a teaser vid of any kind for tomorrows event :(.

I'll just dump one more old gif cause I like it so much :lol.
i4Yl2GmFSaE6n.gif

E3 is so close hnnnnnnngh

Here I am, waiting for the perfect moment to post my gif only to find that someone else has done it for me :). Thanks though, I'm glad someone liked it (I learned After Effects for that and wanted to post it in the previous hypetrain thread but I didn't get my account in time so I just posted it on N4G :p.)

Top Bottom