• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Teaser Video for E3

Midas

Do we get different worldwide trends? That's weird.

19XFLiw.png

imjust1n

Banned
it looks as if it has 2 layers like bottom layer is the light metal looking and top is the matted black with lots of grills : )

Elios83

Cool and unexpected surprise, btw I don't know what's related to PS4 and what not.
The blurry console look like a Slim PS3, square form factor and all.
There are many PSEye pictures in there, an engraved 4, it seems like the design is edged/polygonal but they also show a circular vent.
Honestly I'm not sure if they're giving details away or if they're just trolling :p
Btw I like what I see, seems elegant.

That's what I get, I think people were seeing tailored trends.

Yeah, the default for twitter is tailored trends. If you click "Change" next to Trends, you can specifically select Worldwide, or your country. PS4 isn't showing up in the trends for either Worldwide or US for me, but is showing up for my tailored trends.

Yeah, the default for twitter is tailored trends. If you click "Change" next to Trends, you can specifically select Worldwide, or your country. PS4 isn't showing up in the trends for either Worldwide or US for me, but is showing up for my tailored trends.

#ps4 is the top trend on my Twitter page.

iamvin22

Industry Verified
i find it funny that #PS4 is the top trending thing on twitter but MS has a unveiling tomorrow. Sony is really putting in that work.

i find it funny that #PS4 is the top trending thing on twitter but MS has a unveiling tomorrow. Sony is really putting in that work.

Sony at the moment, is focused on the hardcore gamer. That's what we want as a hardcore gaming community here on GAF. Microsoft? Well, they're all over the place, no matter what kind of PR shit they spoon feed fanboys on here.

Already got it preordered!

Bullshit. WHERE?!

Top Bottom