• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Teaser Video for E3

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
beyondthebox.png

Shots Fired?

Shots blocked by banned site =p

I'd be willing to bet they're going to show gameplay footage of Infamous, Killzone, Knack, and Drive Club right before Microsoft's unveiling tomorrow. That would be the smart thing to do.

I'd be willing to bet they're going to show gameplay footage of Infamous, Killzone, Knack, and Drive Club right before Microsoft's unveiling tomorrow. That would be the smart thing to do.

before, or after?

I want to see more Knack, DClub, and Infamous. I've seen enough of KZ to know I'm definitely getting it. which makes sense cuz thats the only one they did a lengthy stage demo for.

Ok, I just made this.

Based on the pics, PS3 + Retro + Tron awesome lights
KuGsj.gif

That's what I had in mind, minus the slant on the front. I imagined two stacked rectangles and the led light is off center - maybe flush with the edge of the disc tray to hide the seam somewhat. That's what I'd like to see based on the leaks at least.

Haha awesome. Now to just add the ps4 teetering on the edge of the spoon when it's revealed.

Uhhh. What. The only inspiring games they showed at their reveal were Media Molecule's and Johnathan Blow's game. Then they were almost universally mocked for not showing the console at their two hour long event. Then they give PR double-talk for 3 months completely glossing over their PSWorld pricing structure desperately trying to delay any bad press they would get. And then we get this?

c4blMIX.gif

Beautiful is not what I would call their "game".

Next time you have one of these attacks, try breathing into a paper bag.

B.O.O.M

Pretty sure that was the point. Basically 'ya Xbox will be shown tomorrow, but remember there's PS4 also'. Very well done by Sony.

Yep agreed. I think this, running those google ads, unveiling Panopticon in Japan tomorrow (well not like they had a problem with the xbox there anyways), TLOU MP details this week etc are all well planned moves

Top Bottom