• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Teaser Video for E3

tumblr_m9n0yseDHb1rezmvho1_500.gif

someone shop 'PS4' onto this :p

or this one:

tumblr_lr4jivc30H1r1tlvvo1_500.gif

Iacobellis

Yep agreed. I think this, running those google ads, unveiling Panopticon in Japan tomorrow (well not like they had a problem with the xbox there anyways), TLOU MP details this week etc are all well planned moves

But only one of them really effect the Xbox in the US. Unless a PS4 version of TLoU gets announced soon.

Why do so many people care? I was told during the PS4 event that it didn't matter what it looked like.

Well the correct answer was; It didn't matter at all that Sony didn't show the box at the first reveal (because it didn't) but it's still nice to get excited about seeing it, and it keeps the next gen hype momentum going.

Please don't go thinking you've discovered a sprung-trap with a live Sony hypocrite inside it.

Raoh

i0CJSwzoJESMn.gif

Black box. Shocking news indeed.

Neogaf right now:

BDDefinition-2001-4-1080.jpg

I actually think it is very weird for MS to not release a teaser vid of any kind for tomorrows event :(.

I'll just dump one more old gif cause I like it so much :lol.
i4Yl2GmFSaE6n.gif

E3 is so close hnnnnnnngh

MI3-Kazification.gif

Not mine.

Absolutely Freakin Brilliant

Oh man..

Now we need some gifs/vids of Kaz as Michael and Ballmer as Garth, PS4 as KITT and the NextBox as Goliath

goliath122.jpg

KITT%20vs%20Goliath.jpg

The Wii U could be KARR

HardRojo

They sooo did this to mess with the xbox event.

I wouldn't have known had you not pointed it out!
Of course they're doing this to get some spotlight off of Microsoft's next Xbox reveal, I wouldn't be surprised if they decide to show some game teasers tomorrow too before MS's event.

AmanoBuff

I wouldn't have known had you not pointed it out!
Of course they're doing this to get some spotlight off of Microsoft's next Xbox reveal, I wouldn't be surprised if they decide to show some game teasers tomorrow too before MS's event.

Well, they will reveal more information about Panopticon tomorrow to start with.

Top Bottom