• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Teaser Video for E3

Ricky_R

o_O

74922000.jpg

synce

Seriously? Of all the shapes, they picked the most boring one? I hope they're trying to fake people out (better not be a cube)

Midas

Where? Not gamestop right?

No, at a local game store which let you preorder things way before release. That's the beauty of living in a smaller country where there are no "real" preorder campaigns, I guess. Even got the new Xbox on preorder.

So Microsoft will probably show what their console looks like tomorrow and Sony is waiting to unveil their design at E3? I like that strategy a lot.

Arkham

The Amiga Brotherhood
I'm getting more of a gunmetal/charcoal vibe, with black accents. Hmmm. That could work with the game cases too...

Ricky_R

So Microsoft will probably show what their console looks like tomorrow and Sony is waiting to unveil their design at E3? I like that strategy a lot.

Whether or not Sony planned the whole thing, it has worked great for them. They made a nice splash with their specs and games reveals and now they are creating buzz to reveal the actual console at the same time as MS will reveal theirs. After MS's console reveal, Sony still has theirs to show and they will present last at E3. It's like the perfect pre-launch marketing plan.

KITT PS4?
I'd buy 3 or 4. Maybe 5.

haha of course you would.
image.php

Mikey Jr.

Those square vent holes already make the console interesting.

I kinda trust Sony when it comes to designing a console. They make some nice shit.

Those square vent holes already make the console interesting.

I kinda trust Sony when it comes to designing a console. They make some nice shit.

Their engineers are quite incredible. It may not look pretty, but I expect the console not to overheat at the very least. I have a lot of confidence in their engineering know how.

Getting hyped over the look of the console? :-/

I care deeply about the look, because that will dictate the noise the thing makes...

If it comes ina tiny little box like the wii then it'll be loud as shit, if it comes in a large housing the size of a VCR then there's room in there to make the thing quiet, which is important to me.
I'll never buy another noisy console.

Explain the PS3 super slim.

I own one and I love it. It's more quiet and consumes less power than my original PS3. I think it looks acceptable, but it's not great looking. I think Sony's ability to get everything to work together in unison without noise and overheating is more important than how it actually looks.

Top Bottom