• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Teaser Video for E3

For those who didn't get the e-mail

LRtt7mj.png

Nice.

The music in the video is somehow reminiscent of the old psone demos, evoking the 'spirit' of the psone era, or at least that's what I feel.
I really hope Sony can go back to its glorious days, at least quality wise.

Speaking of the music, I wouldn't mind a cut down version of the tune to be the new startup theme!

Woo come home from work and I see this.

I think because of Cerny and everything being different from PS3 I have a feeling the design will be more 'Western' if you know what I mean. i.e more PC-esque and less exotic Japanese like PS2/3.

andycapps

Woo come home from work and I see this.

I think because of Cerny and everything being different from PS3 I have a feeling the design will be more 'Western' if you know what I mean. i.e more PC-esque and less exotic Japanese like PS2/3.

I hope so, but more important than aesthetics, hoping for a quiet and very cool running system.

Valnen

Why do people keep acting as if the look of a product does not matter? It does.
How does that affect gameplay? The only things that matter are the controller and the software when it comes to that, and what's inside the box. All of which we already know about.

Valnen

I like my home electronics to look good, thank you very much.

Would you really not buy one if you didn't like the look, even if it had games you really wanted and played great with the controller? I mean, I'm excited for E3 since we'll probably get more game announcements and a price, but beyond that...

sense

that's probably not even the console lol. probably the side of that hd eye camera thingy just to throw people off.

First time I saw the video I thought the top/edges might look like Sony's recent blu ray players, but after seeing the slow gifs & stills I have no idea.
S5100_fr.tif_610x193.jpg

Top Bottom