• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumored Pokemon X/Y Leaks. Possible Spoiler Warning!

Well, Fennekin has to compete with some of the coolest starters in the series.

But hey, it's not a pig or a monkey, I'm in.
I think that Froakie has some stiff competition too. Squirtle/Tototdile/Piplip/Mudkip are all great.

Grass has always been the weakest starter pick to me. I only like two of them.

Elfteiroh

Same here. We don't need another Ninetails and Braixen is very charming.

Yeah, I really don't understand people being disappointed it's not looking like Ninetail. Seriously? if it would have been like that, MUCH more people would whine it's just another Ninetail...

Yes~ Now watch people call you a furry for liking Braixen's design.

Btw, what is wrong with Infernape? It was the first Fire-type starter I truly liked :|
People already look at me weird since my fav Pokémon is Gardevoir so whateverrr.

Chimchar is cool but Infernape's color scheme makes him look like a clown. What's up with the blue and white?

ffdgh

I think the issue is many assumed it'll be another fire/fighting starter since it's on 2 feet.
KuGsj.gif

I think the issue is many assumed it'll be another fire/fighting starter since it's on 2 feet.
KuGsj.gif

Some quadrupedal Pokémon are Fighting types though.

I'll never understand the rage against bipedal Pokémon. Why? Does this make them less like animals (because they aren't animals in the first place)?

Dr. Buni

Infernape's color scheme makes him look like a clown. What's up with the blue and white?
Oh come on, you just ruined one of my favorite Pokémon. I have never noticed that ._.

And oh, Gardevoir is fucking awesome.

KuGsj.gif

Yeah, for some reason people seem to forget that most Psychic-types are also bipedal.

Village

I think some of the "rage" is because of some of the....fanart.

Thats dumb. People would make weird fan art if they weren't like that, people make weird fan of everything. People imagine weird things of everything and everyone.

Thats dumbass reason to rage against a thing.

Dr. Buni

#TeamNot. It looks very flat. Nintendo is very tight this time around, seriously what leaks have we had that are real? And I'm not talking about Corocoro leaks because that's officially licensed stuff.

The Pokémon Center leaked screenshots are real... I think.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
#TeamNot. It looks very flat. Nintendo is very tight this time around, seriously what leaks have we had that are real? And I'm not talking about Corocoro leaks because that's officially licensed stuff.

That whole leak which contained reveals on espurr and the starter types, as well as other stuff.

The Pokémon Center leaked screenshots are real... I think.
They have a scent of realness:

1. The center shown would take a bit more skill to draw with that level of detail compared to drawing a Pokemon.

2. We haven't seen a single piece of media relating to it prior to that picture releasing, while the rocky background opening battle shot has been seen in trailers many times.

3. We haven't really seen anyone use anything other than the default dark-haired protagonist (for ingame shots), not even in the more recent commercials featuring different outfits, so that's another thing.

Dr. Buni

They have a scent of realness:

1. The center shown would take a bit more skill to draw with that level of detail compared to drawing a Pokemon.

2. We haven't seen a single piece of media relating to it prior to that picture releasing, while the rocky background opening battle shot has been seen in trailers many times.

3. We haven't really seen anyone use anything other than the default dark-haired protagonist (for ingame shots), not even in the more recent commercials featuring different outfits, so that's another thing.
Yeah, I was just saying that some stuff did leak. I don't think the weird Yveltal-like rat thingy posted above is legit.

Seems like that Hirobyte person is confirming the starters types

siniestro, hmmm, so thats a lot of weakness when paired with grass.

On the other hand this hiro guy writes like a latin american, so i wonder how exactly gf is going to sue him if he leaks more

Qurupeke

Hiro was, until recently, maintaining that the overworld was in 3D. Just saying.
I think he played the games, but before the final changes. The first bunch of pokebeach rumours were his, right? Many things he's saying, even something like a pokemon's type could be outdated.

Top Bottom