• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man wins IGN People's Choice Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
j6VZegJ.gif

Hyped!

Spider-Man as a brand is massively more popular than Mario. Plus, we havent had a good Spider-Man game since Ultimate Spider-Man on the PS2.

JP

There was definitely quite a few really impressive games at E3 this year but this was definitely my favourite game of the show.

prag16

Banned
Eh. Maybe it'll be good, but that demo did absolutely nothing for me. The only "big" game at E3 with a worse showing, for me, was Days Gone.

EhoaVash

I bought the amazing spiderman 2 the movie the game today on Wii u because of Spidey hype .....

I regret it

Looks like I'll need to dig deeper and get around to playing spiderman 2, the movie the game on dolphin.

I love spider-man and spider-man games, love insomniac games but man the gameplay showing did nothing for me. Looked like an even slower (!!!) Batman Arkham clone.

Endo Punk

I wanna see your standard moment to moment gameplay and not cinematic QTE shit. Hope it has a better showing at PSX. E3'16 put it on my radar and E3'17 took it off.

Mikey Jr.

Hell yeah.

Its nice to have a legit good Spidey game in a LOOONG time.

Batman had his spotlight. Time for Spiderman to be put on the map.

It was like 40 seconds of a story mission in an open world game

Well, I want to see the open world and not scripted gameplay. The demo looked fantastic visually but the gameplay they showed was lackluster. For me atleast. I'm not going to assume this game is going to be amazing, I want Insomniac to show me this game is amazing and I'll buy then.

chrono01

Well-deserved. I still feel Super Mario Odyssey looks better, but I'm still incredibly excited for Spider-Man.

Also, best Spider-Man suit? I think so, at least in my personal opinion.

mas8705

As someone who normally doesn't game with Playstation, I want to congratulate Insomniac for a job well done they did with Spiderman. While I also agree with the Neogaf results that had placed two other games over the Web-slinger, the demo that was shown for Spiderman was still an enjoyable one and if you had to say if this would be a game that could sell you on a playstation 4, I'm sure some comic book fans who weren't already sold on Arkham would hop on the chance for a Spiderman game we have been waiting quite some time for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom