• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Etrian Odyssey Community Thread: The Ongoing Adventures of Fight and Heal

Mozendo

I never really posted here since I never posted much in the community side, but I'd also love a discord invite. I'd love to get hyped about the eventual EOU 3 remake. It'll happen!
Anywho I'm Mozendo#9649 on Discord
Edit: Oh shit EOV is out? ; _ ; I'll rush to gamestop right now

hoggert

Yeah, same. Once I (finally) finish Silver Case, EOV is next on my list. I actually want to play a damn EO game while it's sorta new for the first time in years.

PM me or Omlet if you'd like a server invite
Try to include your discord name and four digit # to expedite the process, please!
I get your PMs but there's a 10 minute cool down between sending so it's slower than I'd like. If I have your name I should be able to do it immediately.

Jenny

Banned
I'm sending the invites but right now I can only send one PM every 10 minutes so be a bit patient. If for some reason the link doesn't work just PM me again, thanks.

I have PMs for Kirlia, BearChair, and yami4ct in my inbox but the cooldown is slowing me. Feel free to DM me on Twitter if you can and I can get to you asap!

97-t_051.png

JudgeN

Quote link above expired can we get a new one or a PM please. Mostly a lurker in till new game comes out then I get hype.

Giever

Hey, I'd appreciate an invite too. Just got EOV and wanna chat with people about it! Tried that quote, but yeah it's expired.

Ferrio

Banned
Can anyone shoot me a discord invite? Not sure how active I'll be, but I just made my party and cleared the first floor so it'd be nice to be able to discuss the game with others if need be.

Althane

I'll take a discord invite as well, if they're still open. Just got to the 7th floor and doing well, but could use some advice on how to build some of my more confusing characters.

CountZeroOr

Neo Member
I would not mind an invite to the Discord - I'm only on the 3rd floor (I've been playing on my commute), and I'd like a place where I can ask for advice, without having to straight up rely on a faq or wiki.

Zweizer

Banned
This will be my last message in this thread.

It had been a fun ride that lasted more than three years, and the community here has been wonderful. I don't regret interacting with you all, but I do wish the forum was in better hands.

Thanks all. May those remaining either enjoy their time here, if it's their decision, or move on and find a better home.

Zweizer out.

Requesting an invite to the Discord.

I bought a brand new copy of Etrian Odyssey V today to support the series. I've already reduced my 3DS collection by quite a lot, but Etrian Odyssey V is still one of the few games that I'll be playing on my system. So I'm definitely getting around to it.

The launch edition packaging is nice as usual. Stoked to have this game!

Top Bottom