• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARMS ver. 3.2 trailer (new character tease!)

bibs

The amount of support this game is getting from Nintendo is unbelievable especially considering it's relatively poor sales. Props to them for continuing to believe in this game. For me, it has been fantastic, and my second most played game on my Switch after Zelda.

Mory Dunz

sigh.
without a story mode, why should i care about evil springman?
there's so much potential it seems. You need context. context, though

anyhoo, and I guess the other thing is achievements?

Luigi87

sigh.
without a story mode, why should i care about evil springman?
there's so much potential it seems. You need context. context, though

anyhoo, and I guess the other thing is achievements?

... Uh...
Buy the Dark Horse comic coming in 2018!
... =D

Neoxon

The amount of support this game is getting from Nintendo is unbelievable especially considering it's relatively poor sales. Props to them for continuing to believe in this game. For me, it has been fantastic, and my second most played game on my Switch after Zelda.
I don't recall ARMS sales even being that bad.

RNA Man using Za Warudo at the 30 second mark lol
DLk_jxaXcAEGLZM.jpg:large

gardfish

Man, new character being a Spring Man clone appearance-wise is a bit of a bummer, I was really enjoying how different from each other all the character designs were.

Keep them updates coming, I'll get back into ARMS sooner or later. I really hope they continue to support and...fill out the game. It was fun but extremely bare bones.

Man, new character being a Spring Man clone appearance-wise is a bit of a bummer, I was really enjoying how different from each other all the character designs were.

I'd have to disagree there; Metal Spring here looks pretty distinct from the Original Spring if only due to his much more subdued and sinister color scheme. Plus, I'm certain his abilities will be different.

Anyway; a bit of speculation here:

His home stage seems to be the Sparring Ring. Could this fellow be a training dummy gone rogue? Seems like the kind of antics ARMS Labs would get into. Or he could be more sinister: designed to replace (and destroy?) the human Spring Man...

Mory Dunz

Yeah, no honestly I would love a legit story mode in the game for each character. The characters just have so much personality that is being squandered.

4 less completely original characters of free DLC in exchange for a story mode?

....I'd be okay with that.

Principate

Saint Titanfall

It shipped over a million in 2 weeks. It never had poor sales. We just don't know what it legs ended up at.

Neiteio

ARMS sold more than 1 million copies in just two weeks.

Harpoon

I don't think 1 million is "poor" at all.

Continuing the streak of underwhelming updates I see. Fans are probably real happy with all this stuff, but for me it's too little too late. The game's been out for months, and they add achievements only now? That's such a minor thing I can't believe it wasn't in from the start. And then the new character is just a clone. Whop tee doo.

Composer

Really happy to see the updates for this game. I didn't expect to like it all but its a frankly an amazing fighting game. It's got a lot more depth than people might think but it's super casual friendly. I love playing the ladder on the really high difficulties.

Neiteio

So it looks like badges are awarded like trophies or achievements on other systems, only here you can equip your favorite one as your calling card in multiplayer battles

I wonder if badges will be retroactively applied in cases where we've already performed those achievements

Top Bottom