• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Zelda Mafia |OT| A Lynch to the Past

nin1000

Banned
QRRofIy.jpg

gre_1483743600.png

acohrs

I forgot how to play Mafia. Do we all start off really nice to each other and then backstab one another more and more as the game goes on? Or do we be really shitty to each other at the beginning but through punishment, perseverance, and stubbornness, forge stronger than BFF bonds?

Either way, I already have a shit list and some of you are on it!

Natiko

Banned
Apparently we're starting off by lynching half the participants so this game should be wrapped up in no time!

cabot

I forgot how to play Mafia. Do we all start off really nice to each other and then backstab one another more and more as the game goes on? Or do we be really shitty to each other at the beginning but through punishment, perseverance, and stubbornness, forge stronger than BFF bonds?

Either way, I already have a shit list and some of you are on it!

Apparently I'm on your kink slave list.

Seems inadequate moderator treatment.

acohrs

Which ironically is cabbies kink.

Go figure.

I see Cabot as the kind of fellow whose kink would be standing up in school assembly in front of the whole school as a young boy. He would then be ridiculed, yelled at, and covered in shame honey whilst his former Geography teacher, Ms Humphries, spanks him with a wooden ruler.

What's that? That was a very specific example that i couldn't possibly make about someone else whom I know only through a few comments on a video game forum? Well then, I don't know what else to tell you

Natiko

Banned
I see Cabot as the kind of fellow whose kink would be standing up in school assembly in front of the whole school as a young boy. He would then be ridiculed, yelled at, and covered in shame honey whilst his former Geography teacher, Ms Humphries, spanks him with a wooden ruler.

What's that? That was a very specific example that i couldn't possibly make about someone else whom I know only through a few comments on a video game forum? Well then, I don't know what else to tell you
I, uh, think I need to excuse myself for the moment. Don't mind me.

Sawneeks

Banned
Dawn of the First Day

After much debate, the goddesses agreed on 20 characters for their little diversion. A neutral world was created to contain them.

”Should we give the world a name? An alphanumeric designation seems so bland," says Nayru.

”Yes we should call it Hyrule like the other 2837299632 realms, right?" comments Farore drily.

Din shoots her a look. ”Aren't you a ray of sunshine," she says. ”Maybe we can call it... Lierule?"

”No, Lyrule," corrects Nayru.

”That's what I said, Lierule," says Din, puzzled.

Spelling," insists Nayru. ”Keeps the pun and looks better."

”You're weird," says Din.

”Tell me about it," sighs Farore.

”Shhh," shushes Nayru, turning her attention to LieLyrule. ”The game's about to begin."

Day 1 begins

Day 1 ends in:
gre_1484002800.png

Current Vote Count can be found HERE

Let's rock, baby.

(Zelda is highly quotable franchise, see?)

Since someone wasn't allowed to participate in Season 7, I've had plenty of time to develop a foolproof method of scum-hunting in the form of a simple three question survey.

1) Do you find tattoos attractive?
2) How flawlessly foxy is Megan Fox?
3) Isn't pineapple on pizza the best thing ever?

You already know my answers. Therefore, I, melon cannot be scum.

I guarantee this will work and won't be controversial in the slightest.

Bonus points awarded to anyone--and I mean anyone (even you Retro) in possession of a tattoo of Megan Fox eating pineapple pizza.

Oh and

VOTE: Splinter

missed u.

Sorian

Banned
Let's rock, baby.

(Zelda is highly quotable franchise, see?)

Since someone wasn't allowed to participate in Season 7, I've had plenty of time to develop a foolproof method of scum-hunting in the form of a simple three question survey.

1) Do you find tattoos attractive?
2) How flawlessly foxy is Megan Fox?
3) Isn't pineapple on pizza the best thing ever?

You already know my answers. Therefore, I, melon cannot be scum.

I guarantee this will work and won't be controversial in the slightest.

Bonus points awarded to anyone--and I mean anyone (even you Retro) in possession of a tattoo of Megan Fox eating pineapple pizza.

Oh and

VOTE: Splinter

missed u.

Yes, eh....., and pineapple is the worst. Easy

I see prod votes are already flying out of the gate. Huh. :p

Those would be random votes, not prod votes, keep your head on straight.

Top Bottom