• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I picked the blonde since she seemed the hottest.
Was tempting to pick the big boobed one though.

Jintor

Nico or Maki. Please.

My friends are hopelessly addicted. If this comes out on Android I guess I'll give it a shot too.

Fucking idols, man, ruining my life.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I wonder when can you unlock the extreme difficulty? easy, normal, and hard are boring. But this game, it's going to hurt my wallet. Oh sure, I stopped collecting cards, physical cards.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Is there really this many idol girls in the anime?
Yeah, there are 9. lol
----

Man, the controls are really sensitive or they're just bad.

I'm still not sure how any of these systems work though. Like how do you even approach an A/S rank on a song? Full combo doesn't seem to be enough.

yeah its kinda bs that score is tied to unit levels.

I barely got a C full combo 2nd song easy :X

all for more waifu games, but this is too much work for waifuing

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Yeah, there are 9. lol
----

Man, the controls are really sensitive or they're just bad.

I'm still not sure how any of these systems work though. Like how do you even approach an A/S rank on a song? Full combo doesn't seem to be enough.
So why am I getting like a bajillion different girls? Are they just generics?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
This would be way more fun if I could actually play the game instead of having to restart the app every five minutes to download... something.

survivor

Banned
So I think I missed this during the tutorial, but when I pick a live show it gives me a list of 3 girls to choose from. What does that do?

Which one of these girls is the Chihaya of the group? Got to pick the lead idol but don't know any of them.

EDIT: On second thought OP's girl in his/her avatar's silly face has gotten to me. I'll pick her. Such a silly face.

fek

Can you import a japanese save? I guess not but would be very cool if possible, I don't really want to restart.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
There's a transfer code option in the settings - you can't use that for the JP version? Different servers I assume?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
ooh this got an OT khorosho~

I'm so glad this game got localized, obviously it was announced a few months ago, but I was afraid it wouldn't happen, been playing both versions all day trying to hold out off spending too much $$$
It's funny, because it makes me actually appreciate the 50 dollar price tag the im@s games have since you basically can screw yourself by buying points and whatnot.

Of course, selling all three games separately is a whole other matter.

so it seems like people played this here, whats the general tips?

I can't tell which gals are fuse material and which to keep. There is no easy way to compare them :X

should i just be special training them whenever or lvl them up?

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Nope, can't transfer. I had had to start over too. Also, I would wait to spend money when the better cards are out.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
so it seems like people played this here, whats the general tips?

I can't tell which gals are fuse material and which to keep. There is no easy way to compare them :X

should i just be special training them whenever or lvl them up?
From my understanding, you can feed carts to the idols you care about to level them up. If you match two of the same card together, you can turn that girl into an idol and they basically "evolve" Pokemon style.

What I don't get is whether or not you can earn hearts without paying for them, because it seems like all the "good" idols (ie, the characters from the actual anime) are behind the paywall.

i mean the only ones I intend on keeping for the long run are the actual Love Live girls, but whenever you get two of the same idol, evolve her (or "idolize") in Special Practice, then use her long enough to max her bond bonus. Then you will get her side story and can get a Loveca for reading it.

Switch the maxed ones out for those who still need to level their bond. And keep idols with high stats and/or HP
Can you merge two idolized cards together to level them up again, or is there only one evolution?

And man, paying to roll for the Love Live girls is pretty evil since you need to get 2 of each. But then again, this is a Japanese f2p game after all. lol

i can't tell which gals are of use or are just fodder :X

they have all have like 1 good stat and shit other stats.

ARe you just suppose to have 3 teams focusing on each type, or are there songs later that are multi typed?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
yes like my pride and joy
@__@ they have better stats and such or different skills, but they aren't necessary
I went with Hanako at the beginning, but it's really all about the Nico Nico Niii~~~~~.

I don't think I'd pay for any cards in the game though. lol

raven777

1836ko1.png

29qukr5.png

Maki is the best girl.

Yeah, that's basically disabling SuperSU, which I don't want to do since other important things depend on it. I'll try the game out on my non-rooted tablet.

why not?

i believe after all that step you can just temporary unroot, setting > uncheck "enable supersu" every time you start the game, and just enable it back after you finish playing. (tested in jp version) it only take 2-3 second to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom