• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Football League |OT| Orientation Week

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Considering what we were up again, this was an amazing game! Was getting kind of pissed off at the end of the 4th, because it was almost as if Ottawa was handing the game to Calgary on a silver platter, but really happy the boys pulled it off :)

I think this is the first time an Ottawa pro team has won a championship in like forever...

Silexx

Considering what we were up again, this was an amazing game! Was getting kind of pissed off at the end of the 4th, because it was almost as if Ottawa was handing the game to Calgary on a silver platter, but really happy the boys pulled it off :)

I think this is the first time an Ottawa pro team has won a championship in like forever...

You mean since last summer?

Do the Ottawa Champions count? :p

What a fantastic conclusion to the 2016 CFL season. I was expecting the Redblacks to catch an epic beatdown and seeing the exact opposite for 95% of the game was surprising. That ending was more exciting than any game I have watched all year. Good stuff! Now I just need to decide which CFL team to go see live when I finally head North for a game next year.

Top Bottom