• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Football League |OT| Orientation Week

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Roughriders it is!

I will not refer to them as Riders though, that takes away all the rugged Roughness!

What's a Roughrider anyway

Basically a horse rider/cavalry. However all you need to know about them is that they have the most diehard fan base, the mascot is a gopher and they have been terrible throughout most of their history, lol

Gobias

Banned
Your team is full of trash men who can't provide for their families and bring shame to their county.

My family is very hardworking they paid my way through Canadian college which may or may not be cheap. I demand you apologize for your gross miscalculation of the Edmonton people just because you're from the city of political elites

Bread

Banned
My family is very hardworking they paid my way through Canadian college which may or may not be cheap. I demand you apologize for your gross miscalculation of the Edmonton people just because you're from the city of political elites
You loonie, Prime Minister Treudeau paid for my schooling at university because of my gradings. Edmonton is basically America North, no disrespect to our neighbors below who have been trusting friends to us.

Gobias

Banned
You loonie, Prime Minister Treudeau paid for my schooling at university because of my gradings. Edmonton is basically America North, no disrespect to our neighbors below who have been trusting friends to us.

Not my Prime Minister

Gobias

Banned
Id request that you be respectful to our Prime Minuster, you sound like an American, and I say that with the utmost regard for our friends down south.

I respect America. I wish we had the balls to elect someone to disrupt you elites in Ottawa

Ricker

Oh nice,a CFL thread :)...I think Calgary will stampede over BC pretty badly...Ottawa/Edmonton should be a close call though...Since my Montreal Alouettes are out(again,they havent been the same team since Calvillo retired),I will stick with the Eastern division.

Go Redblacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
As a Canadian, I've never been too into the CFL, but the Redblacks success has definitely drawn me in :)

Redblacks putting a thumping on Edmonton thus far. Wish i could watch it. Will be chromecasting game 2 this afternoon though so not all hope is lost. I honestly have watched more CFL games than NFL games this year.

Are there a lot of snow games? I fucking love snow games.

Also, the Grey Cup is already next week?! So much for orientation week, Jon!!!!!

Still need to pick a team, what do you guys say, Toronto (for my boy Kave) or Montreal (The only Canadian city I ever visited, and really liked!)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_hFw_cWg9U

And I don't think I ever knew what they lyrics actually meant, lol.

Go Argos. Though I only watch the Grey Cup. My dad was a huge fan, and my brother is a big fan.

I have no idea what I just watched, but I think I'm a Montreal fan now?

Ricker

Are there a lot of snow games? I fucking love snow games.

Also, the Grey Cup is already next week?! So much for orientation week, Jon!!!!!

Still need to pick a team, what do you guys say, Toronto (for my boy Kave) or Montreal (The only Canadian city I ever visited, and really liked!)?

I have no idea what I just watched, but I think I'm a Montreal fan now?

Yes,good choice...for next year,Go Als Go... ;)

So this is the big day,The fucking Grey Cup guys,wooo...rooting for the Eastern team again but it's going to be hard for Ottawa against the Stampeders...anyway,just be a good game please.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Yes,good choice...for next year,Go Als Go... ;)

So this is the big day,The fucking Grey Cup guys,wooo...rooting for the Eastern team again but it's going to be hard for Ottawa against the Stampeders...anyway,just be a good game please.

Definitely cheering for Ottawa, but yeah I'm mainly hoping for an entertaining game.

Top Bottom