• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
chemomaiden

eHLUIxG.png

shira

Code:
1	  Secret.MidOne	9439
2	  OG.ana	9388
3	  mouz.Madara	9198
4	  @Believe	9124
5	  Liquid.Miracle-	9106
6	  Alliance.Limmp	9019
7	  Liquid.gh	9001
8	  OG.s4	8801

S4 closing in on 9k
Midone and ana closing in on 9.5k

J2d

The betting is really hurting my enjoyment of the game, unless there are some bitching unlocks for the quests think I'll pass on the next, it's not worth the grief :/

shira

The betting is really hurting my enjoyment of the game, unless there are some bitching unlocks for the quests think I'll pass on the next, it's not worth the grief :/
I liked it a lot better when you won your opponents bet.

So much fun post game flaming.

Quests and bets work in lpq, so ot works for me

My last 10 games were so fucking infurating I think I am done for a good while with dota.
Last game I got spectre and Veno and CM as support. after they both die once to undying weaver offlane they just leave me solo bot and go farm woods for midas. They dont get detection the whole game. what is this shit even (at ~4500mmr...), fuck dota.

DoW3 is amazing though, I hope they patch in ranked 1v1 ASAP, so I dont have to depend and fucking idiots.

I gave up on NA dota. I always in a team with minimum of 3 cores 1 jungler while the other team has 2 cores and 2 roaming supports. Sigh. Haven't had a "proper" game for months.

Haven't played in a while and noticed lots of early PMS purchases.

Anyone care to explain why?

Early on the majority of harassment you get is right click damage, and the PMS is amazing at mitigating that. On top of that, you get +6 AGI which for AGI heroes makes it a decent little damage boost on top of a survivability one, and even for a lot of STR heroes that would get Stout Shield a slight increase in attack speed and contributes towards Armor. It's one of the most cost-effective items in DotA. Either you buy it outright, or you get 2 Slippers and buy the Stout Shield from side shop. I'm contemplating trying PMS first on someone like Shadow Fiend when laning against heroes like Invoker and Lina.

shira

Doto is not fun if you are trying to win.

If I am stuck with Luna in lpq I either go manta/mom rat queen or aghs/lothars ninja assassin

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
How do people even build Luna these days?

Having no lifesteal on HotD anymore almost makes the hero feel completely foreign to me.

https://www.opendota.com/matches/3149999004

My comeback to ranked is already frustrating as all hell. I can't figure out what exactly I'm missing here but clearly I'm missing something.

2gMY1sk.png

I don't think you go HotD anymore unless you're dank on creeps and even then seems iffy. I haven't played Luna much in a while but casual morbid mask pickup early is probably necessary.

Also, it's been a while since you've played ranked/Dota seriously/consistently in a while (?) so some decline is expected.

How do people even build Luna these days?

You pretty much had it correct. I believe the go-to is Treads/Aquila->Dragon Lance->Yasha->Manta->BKB/Linken's->Butterfly/Skadi. Luna just isn't very good right now.

That's a very tough lineup since Doom and Mag kinda ruin BKB, and Linken's won't stop stuff like Shockwave/Starfall. You needed to push early to reduce their farm, it looks like Jugg had no problem outfarming you so clearly that didn't happen.

Rumor that they were banned by Association of Chinese E-sport because of the name changing, however they were forced to change name because Wings went broke.

Qvoth

i find it hard to believe they'll actually skip going into TI
they are defending champions so they get direct invite (unless they wouldn't because they change from wings to random?)
even last place TI gets some amount of money

shira

xEzFDdk.png

Not sure when the kick/add dates are, but I imagine there will be a lot of players changing teams

Truncated Pro Dota Results
Next LAN: SLi Invitational 2
t1495076400z1.png

TI 2017 Main Event
t1502121600z4.png

- Apr 30 Kiev Major 1. OG 2. VP 3. EG/iG
- Apr 23 Zotac Fnatic qualify for LAN
- Apr 20 Zotac iG qualify for LAN

May
May 18-21
SLi Invitational 2 Shanghai, CN
$100k
8: VGJ, Newbee, iG, Vega, 4 TBD

May 26-28
The Masters Manila, PHL
$250k
8: EG, OG, NB, Secret, NP, iG, FL, 1 TBD

May 30-Jun 3
Zotac Cup Masters Tapei, TW
$100k
8: C9, Stan, Zotac, iG, 4 TBD

full listings

Not sure when the kick/add dates are, but I imagine there will be a lot of players changing teams

For some reason I thought the add/drop dates were the same for the last major and Ti. So that whatever the lineups at Kiev were would be the same for Ti unless they want to go through qualifiers.

Maybe that was last year.

shira

For some reason I thought the add/drop dates were the same for the last major and Ti. So that whatever the lineups at Kiev were would be the same for Ti unless they want to go through qualifiers.

Maybe that was last year.

I hope not. Dota drama is almost better than the games

Hylian7

Doto is not fun if you are trying to win.

If I am stuck with Luna in lpq I either go manta/mom rat queen or aghs/lothars ninja assassin

I don't think you go HotD anymore unless you're dank on creeps and even then seems iffy. I haven't played Luna much in a while but casual morbid mask pickup early is probably necessary.

Also, it's been a while since you've played ranked/Dota seriously/consistently in a while (?) so some decline is expected.

You pretty much had it correct. I believe the go-to is Treads/Aquila->Dragon Lance->Yasha->Manta->BKB/Linken's->Butterfly/Skadi. Luna just isn't very good right now.

That's a very tough lineup since Doom and Mag kinda ruin BKB, and Linken's won't stop stuff like Shockwave/Starfall. You needed to push early to reduce their farm, it looks like Jugg had no problem outfarming you so clearly that didn't happen.

Thanks guys.

Strangely I'm still having trouble remembering Shrines are there. I haven't played consistently since 7.00. I have played plenty since then, but never really super hardcore into it like I used to in the past.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Is there an expected timeframe for TI compendium to be up? End of the month maybe?

shira

Yeah basically any day now.

This Battle Pass was pretty good. I got more than enough money for a TI7 battle pass - maybe even the +50 level edition. It's too bad the artists aren't getting a cut of all the earned chests because they were really easy to get.

Top Bottom