• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Do they release major balance patches before TI? I've been a sporadic player over the last couple years but I seem to recall the biggest periods of thirst being around TI.

Hylian7

Do they release major balance patches before TI? I've been a sporadic player over the last couple years but I seem to recall the biggest periods of thirst being around TI.
I would think we would see at least one more before TI, but maybe not at this rate.

Well TI isn't for what, 3 months? They don't drop patches within 4-6 weeks before TI, but they definitely usually drop a patch a few months out that lays the groundwork for TI's Meta.

WHERES ARTOUR STREAM
SwiftRage.png

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'm glad I quit this game, every decision from them has been worse and worse.

This Valve gifting change feels 100% like a response to sites like G2A.

Although they aren't painting it that way..which they should if it is the case.

Top Bottom