• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

^_^

4TVMHMs.jpg

would have been perfect 5 months ago.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
All the Ysalrya items are horribly garish.

liezryou

Damn the new battle pass makes me watch to ditch OW/HOTS to get back into DotA2. But ill have to try so hard to carry mah noob friends.

Gaaraz

Am I right in thinking you can't sell chests and other items from this battle pass for money? I swear I read that somewhere.

I've never had a battle pass before the Kiev one, but for me the big appeal was that I could make my money back by selling all of the chests :eek:

Am I right in thinking you can't sell chests and other items from this battle pass for money? I swear I read that somewhere.

I've never had a battle pass before the Kiev one, but for me the big appeal was that I could make my money back by selling all of the chests :eek:
you can sell it next year.

shira

Yeah Kiev was very easy to get all the treasures.

TI2016 more than double paid for itself because you got 3 of those Trust of the Benefactors.

This time you have to do shit.

Hylian7

TI2016 more than double paid for itself because you got 3 of those Trust of the Benefactors.

Hopefully they let you sell the chests you get from being at TI in person right...right??????

Gaaraz

Yeah it was - I've just bought the TI2017 battle pass and on closer inspection it's depressing as hell. I hit 3 stars on all quests for Kiev, did daily hero challenges almost every day and got the maximum points from the fantasy challenge etc and only managed to get around 70 levels.

To see the things I'd like in this battle pass being level 150 or more makes me just wonder what the point is. Unless you're willing to throw lots of money at it, you're not going to get very far :(

Wok

To see the things I'd like in this battle pass being level 150 or more makes me just wonder what the point is. Unless you're willing to throw lots of money at it, you're not going to get very far :(

The point is for Valve to make a ton of money by milking the whales.

What I find utterly sad, from a customer's perspective, is the move to time-exclusive and unmarketable items. This is going in the wrong direction.

shira

I gifted a friend a battle pass just as he bought one and now he cant gift it back. What do i do?

I thought steam gifting solved that?

Just ask for a refund. If it wasn't popped steam should refund you - in the past gifted compendiums turned into points too, so idk

I thought steam gifting solved that?

Just ask for a refund. If it wasn't popped steam should refund you - in the past gifted compendiums turned into points too, so idk

I can see he still has it in his inventory but it's marked as untradeable. I sent a request for a refund.

Sibylus

Banned
Came out of MM retirement for the clarion call of coop and undersea terrain. Got carried in my first two games and now at level 3!

... I got a long way to go to 150.

shira

I bought level 75 so all I need to do is win all my wagers and I get the aquatic terrain, which apparently has good fps for a change. I guess removing the river makes things easier

shira

10 of these Relics drop each week and last until the next TI. Can't imagine how high these will go for with the new Steam Market caps.

Arteezy prolly already asking babyrager nation to donate him one

Not sure how they can even do this fairly.

And it's not even a thing they're indirectly monetizing, right? Seems odd. Fun, though.

Nope, gotta play 3 matches a week to get an "entry" into the drawing.

Basically the TI golden ticket. They'll probably be worth more than the cost of a trip to TI lol.

Won my first recalibration match. I dropped like 500 MMR last year because I didn't play enough matches to keep it so I plan to do so this year.

Top Bottom