• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

shira

You assume right. Yasha/Armlet @30 mins..................

Won the next game, of course my quest was still win a int hero game when I picked tree lul

kunk-rum.gif

Gaaraz

Disappointed there's a quest relating to the Battle Cup - I managed to 3 star all quests last time, but it kinda sucks there's a quest now which means you have to be in from 6pm on a Saturday night to get it :(

shira

Disappointed there's a quest relating to the Battle Cup - I managed to 3 star all quests last time, but it kinda sucks there's a quest now which means you have to be in from 6pm on a Saturday night to get it :(
I think there is a push to have 5 stacks because it increases playerbase retention and in-group cosmetic purchases.

But yeah changing Achievments into Quests sets a bad precedent. In the Winter Pass Battle Cup was an Achievment.

Next battle pass
- Open 8/16/24 chests quest

Qvoth

man dire's getting destroyed
yapzor's zeus mid is a bad pick against veno perhaps? plague wards keep cancelling regen

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Tower showdown takes too long,. Should do both towers at once, and take like 3 seconds.

I have not won a game since the battle pass came out :(

Hylian7

I just looked on the full bracked on the Arcana vote...am I blind or is Io not on there?! wtf

Is he maybe already planned for an Arcana?

XAL

I just looked on the full bracked on the Arcana vote...am I blind or is Io not on there?! wtf

Is he maybe already planned for an Arcana?

There is a blank square on the rewards list, when you click it - it makes io noises.

So probably.

fr0st

Banned
Off lane omni Knight is ridiculous lol

Once you get Midas and the lvl 10 gpm talent you're pretty a farming machine

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
What does tower showdown do? Is it just a pre-game e-peen comparison? And those towers are uggo as fuck.

Is it intentional that the towers look like actual dicks when they grow?

pislit

can we have short mode already, make the quest rewards half if completed in this mode. here i am readying myself for a 45 minute game. and boom, somebody picks techies. huhu.

Twookie

I wouldn't mind the towers that much if they had more frames in their animation, it stands out to me.

Towers are ugly af but the animation annoy me more than the aesthetic

Acinixys

can we have short mode already, make the quest rewards half if completed in this mode. here i am readying myself for a 45 minute game. and boom, somebody picks techies. huhu.

The fact that its win one game and not play one game annoys the shit out of me

I dont have hundreds of hours to pour into grinding out wins

If there are 100 quests and the distribution is always 50% W/L, it will take you fucking ages to complete them all

I wouldn't mind the towers that much if they had more frames in their animation, it stands out to me.

Towers are ugly af but the animation annoy me more than the aesthetic

I have a 144hz monitor so the towers play at a lower frame rate than everything else

it looks so fucking ugly

Hylian7

I have a 144hz monitor so the towers play at a lower frame rate than everything else

it looks so fucking ugly

I have a 60hz monitor and it's still lower framerate than everything else
This reminds me of when I played the original Bioshock again about 4 years ago on a 144hz monitor. So much shit in that game has lower framerates. I don't know if the remaster fixed it, but man it looked really jarring. One if the biggest examples was the flying turrets.

This np seems way better than the old np, im sure the old ones werent comfortable at diving tier 4s if memory serves me... then again drafting a medusa with no aura..and expecting the game last long enough to get a rapier... wewlad

Airan

I didn't catch the start of the 2nd match, but did fire apply any pressure at all early game? Seems like nps weakness will be classic c9 early game what with aui and pld being super passive. Aside from one mid gank Aui just waited for his turn to farm as visage lol. Lotta t1 teams will exploit that. They have a competent offlaner this time round though.

Top Bottom