• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Low Tier
7fd7f22750.jpg

ez

Didn't realize coL had a new lineup. I like Swindlez moving back to pos 3 (he was always less bad at it), don't know anything about this vlad character and Feero is pretty solid if I remember correctly. Will be interesting to see how NP and coL do in these qualifiers going on right now.

I also really like NP's new lineup. I think Aui was an okay Pos. 1, but he was a Tier 1 Pos. 4, and I think bringing in FATA to offset EE, and PLD to offset Aui's greedy supports will make them very well balanced. Just saw the matches against Fire, sweet jesus FATA, he did more damage than the opposing team first game.

EDIT: FATA has a 52.00 KDA after 2 matches with NP lol.

Big-E

This is my first time purchasing a compendium. Do you have to select a quest to actually get credit for it? I won a game as an agi hero and only died once, but that achievement did not trigger but the win one with agi did.

Hylian7

This is my first time purchasing a compendium. Do you have to select a quest to actually get credit for it? I won a game as an agi hero and only died once, but that achievement did not trigger but the win one with agi did.
Yes, you have to pick the quest before the match starts. There is actually time to pick it once you are in the match before the horn.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
$800 U.S. Dollars...

I don't even fucking get it.

What is the best possible outcome from that? Let's assume they get a Slark set from every treasure... Then what? What is being accomplished here???

Artanisix

$800 U.S. Dollars...

I don't even fucking get it.

What is the best possible outcome from that? Let's assume they get a Slark set from every treasure... Then what? What is being accomplished here???

then u got the slark ultra god rare set obviously... some people like to collect em

Artanisix

According to the new regulations, we announce here the chances of getting rare drops from TI 7 compendium in PW server:

Immortal treasures
The chances of receiving regular drops is even.
The chances of receiving rare items increase with each treasure opened and are accumulated.

Rare: 1/4 chance when 10 treasures are opened.
Very rare: 1/7 chance when 10 treasures are opened.
Extremely Rare: 1/30 when 15 treasures are opened.

Rylai's Battle Blessing

Sets: 70%.
Treasures: 18.7%.
Couriers: 7.5%.
Announcer Packs: 3%.
Immortal Treasures: 0.5%.
Arcana: 0.1%.

source: perfect world

M.D

Am I taking crazy pills over here

I haven't played since December but has something changed in regards to stacks? I'm pulling at the exact moment I should, even watched a video and I even took the path he takes in the video and it still won't stack

Rorschach

I haven't played since December but has something changed in regards to stacks? I'm pulling at the exact moment I should, even watched a video and I even took the path he takes in the video and it still won't stack

Neutral camps don't spawn every minute anymore.

NBtoaster

Won my double down game. I'm not sure if being pay 2 win is fine just because it can sometimes be pay 2 lose. They probably shouldn't explore that concept further.

i started playing from 7.04 so take it for whats its worth...

the 2 pull camps(by the safelane) stack at 53, the rest can be stacked at 54~55 IIRC

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Won my double down game. I'm not sure if being pay 2 win is fine just because it can sometimes be pay 2 lose. They probably shouldn't explore that concept further.

I won't argue that it's not a stupid idea, but I also don't think it's meaningful in any real way. An extra 20-30 point fluctuation in your MMR based on the result of one game a week or whatever, in the grand scheme of things, is essentially pointless.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Got the Brood rare on my second set I got from leveling (bought comp at level 1). I'm gonna have to learn to play some brood now.

Severance

Ahhh compendium time. I love it and hate it. The quests always encourage less than optimal play from people. Especially me. I think I prolonged the match when I bought a Shiva's guard towards the end and started diving the other team to get those sweet 60 seconds of slow time. I feel dirty.

shira

Dates of Interest
Next LAN: SLi Invitational 2
t1495076400z1.png

Pro Dota Results
- May 6 Manila Masters Clutch qualify for LAN
- Apr 30 Kiev Major 1. OG 2. VP 3. EG/iG
- Apr 23 Zotac Fnatic qualify for LAN
- Apr 20 Zotac iG qualify for LAN
- Apr 17 Wings Gaming becomes Team Random
- Apr 17 Zotac Stan qualify for LAN
- Apr 16 SLiI#2 iG qualify for LAN
- Apr 16 Summit 7 Clutch qualify for LAN
- Apr 14 DC becomes Thunderbirds, Onyx becomes new DC
- Apr 14 Manila Masters Faceless qualify for LAN
- Apr 10 Zotac C9 qualify for LAN
- Apr 4 DAC 1. iG 2. OG 3. Newbee

May
May 18-21
SLi Invitational 2 Shanghai, CN
$100k
8: VGJ, Newbee, iG, Vega, TL, FL, [A], Tnc

May 26-28
The Masters Manila, PHL
$250k
8: EG, OG, NB, Secret, NP, iG, FL, Clutch

May 30-Jun 3
Zotac Cup Masters Tapei, TW
$100k
8: C9, Stan, Zotac, iG, 4 TBD

hmm mouz drop out of SLi S2 and Alliance in.
idk why they would drop out

Airan

Team NP running a train at the moment. Hoping they keep this momentum up, although I recall NPv1 having good results at the start then slowly losing steam.

Envy with the budget Spectre itemisation ( '-')b

I'm barely paying attention with the stream on AFK at work, but damn, Clown 9 is back. This NP versus Elite Wolves is just super deep dives, FATA going ham, overextending and dying , fountain farming over and over, etc.

I hope they don't throw this 13-44 game. T_T

Qvoth

demon kicked and forev is in dc now? man feel kinda bad for jimmy but forev is really good so i'm glad he found a team

demon kicked and forev is in dc now? man feel kinda bad for jimmy but forev is really good so i'm glad he found a team

There's no confirmation he was kicked, just that he was replaced at Pos 4 by Bulba and Forev was coming in to play the Pos 3. For all we know Jimmy wanted to take a break--he's been on like 4 teams across the US and SEA since TI6 qualifiers.

Top Bottom