• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter Anime 2017 |OT| John Wick cleaning up KyoAni's mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quasar

I mean with that hint lol. If this isn't meant to be a shining finger, I don't know what it is.

But hopefully they get the dub. G Gundam not in english loses lots of points. I need my Megaman X and Sigma voice.

Shows how much I know about gundam. That never even crossed my mind. But then I've never watched any gundam.

Kemono Friends - 12

Ahh when that theme song started playing when all the Friends came out to save Kaban. So fucking gooooood. Absolutely crazy that Kaban is actually just a piece of Mirai's hair that has taken human form via the sandstar and not a regular human or animal.

I'm gonna miss this show.

Which makes it weird that Erased is still so highly rated lol

Well for me the end didn't bother me that much. I was more bothered by who the killer was and how obvious it was due to lack of alternative suspects.

I've always gotten the impression that the people who hated Erased's ending happened to be very vocal, where as most people either liked the ending or felt it was passable enough. I think a passable ending really tends to save a series from retroactively turning bad.

I agree that the obvious killer was an issue, but didn't really damage the ending otherwise. It's more a long running problem with the show, rather than exclusive to the final episode.

Just taking this opportunity to show all the ridiculous and fantastic Gundam designs G Gundam has to offer.

gf13-066no.jpg
2oMacLf.jpg
lVtCUun.png
GF13-012NN_Viking_Gundam_%26_Boat.png
gf13-045nsp.jpg
mermaidgundam.jpg

e_i

Kemono Friends episode 12

And
Kaban and her harem sailed to a new island to fuck the friends there too.

DMONKUMA

Love, Election and Chocolate ep.1-4
JVajPZf.jpg

Randomly started watching this during lunch today after seeing it for the 5,000th time on my PTW list.. It's pretty meh so far and there is no doubt that the childhood friend is going to absolutely get crushed like usual. It's pretty sad actually as she is one of the only normal characters in the show. The MC just wants fresh meat in the form of the other council leader of the abused freshie.. Some of the comedy is alright, some decent character development for the MC, but nothing has moved in regards to ships as of yet.

Well, $hit endings deserve to get scored like $hit....

I played the original visual novel that this animes adapts from and Jesus it made me so fucking mad, especially the main girl.

Bahamut Virgin Soul is Amazon Prime exclusive rofl

I remember some people being confused about the CR/Funi partnership last year because they didn't see Amazon and Netflix as serious threats in the anime market due to the relatively small number of anime they were licensing. Now that both services are steadily increasing the number of anime they're snapping up exclusivity for, the reasons for that partnership become ever more apparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom