• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Russ T

Banned
Me and kirb been here early enough to hold at least ten good seats every morning in 108 but half the time nobody comes!

Y'all hating

Twookie

ffxv got delayed, you can't make this shit up

i've waited ten years for this shit, literally the only game i've been really excited about

fuck man, why

JambiBum

Reposting from TI thread for posterity.

284syJi.jpg

Kade

Everyone just fucking off back to their lodgings? My phone died during the last game.

I'm so exhausted and I have to figure out how I'm bringing all this shit back. Wish I could have met everyone. My body is still on East Coast mode.

Sibylus

Banned
Oh my goddesses I forgot to post in the new thread this entire time. I just thought everyone stopped posting while TI was on.........

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
Quote Anbokr "I need to meet sunsfan hes the ultimate Jew"

And yeah sorry we didn't get to hang out more guys, but it was nice seeing you all.

Sibylus

Banned
Damn, that Ayesee retrospective puts everything into context and new light. I still love that dude on the casts, even though I know he's not everybody's cup of tea. Golden voice and heart.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I got to meet my heroes matumbaman and moonmeander they were chill as fuck had some good convos.

Rtz gave me a death stare :(. Don't blame him tho.

bounchfx

Really loved the event this year. So well done and fun. Sad I missed you guys though my phone battery And schedule were fucked :(

Wok

I don't understand how Shadow's Faceless Void shines so much. In the game, he did not die once and got 20 kills, each of his attack hit incredibly hard, I could not believe it. Does that build work in pubs too? Treads, Linkens, Blink into AC, Manta, Bloodthorn.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I keep telling myself i should go to TI and yet I never do. Would cost at least 5k+ for flights and basic accom.. heck could be heading towards 10 with the AU exchange range.

Maybe next year .....

Sounds like everyone had a good time though, It sure as heck was a great event from a livestream viewer.

I don't understand how Shadow's Faceless Void shines so much. In the game, he did not die once and got 20 kills, each of his attack hit incredibly hard, I could not believe it. Does that build work in pubs too? Treads, Linkens, Blink into AC, Manta, Bloodthorn.

Yeah I'm interested in trying out the build once I get back. Feels like you do no damage at all, and that you'd have to be dependent on getting a ton of kills to get the items at a reasonable timing. At least Linken's is less of a dead end item than Vanguard or Vlad's

Top Bottom