• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Kade

Upper? Lower?

I'm just chilling in the entrance looking up and down the section to see anyone i recognize.

TUSR

Banned
Kade get in contact with Russ T or Kirby or Hylian.

I don't have SMS working here. They might have seats for you.

Russ T

Banned
Yeah kade there's a seat right here next to kirby

Pming you my number so you can text me in case you can't find us

Hylian7

I'm not convinced Milk exists at this point. When I finally got over here I was told he was sitting in an empty seat.

Demoli

Jesus, Monkey King was actually announced.

Hope they make his abilities have a -accuracy debuff on himself, so he has to buy a mkb.

Hylian7

ATTENTION TI-ATTENDING GAF

Let's do a meetup since games ended early today. Even if it's just going to a bar or something. Where are you guys staying?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Wukong was really fun in HoN, but only Swiftlame could play him.

pislit

Im trying to learn Razor, is his unstable current trigger area of effects spells like Earthshakers's spells and Clockwerk's missiles?

Hylian7

Im trying to learn Razor, is his unstable current trigger area of effects spells like Earthshakers's spells and Clockwerk's missiles?

Nope, only spells that have to be cast directly on him. Basically anything that would pop Linken's Sphere or be reflected by Lotus Orb.

Kade

This is me today. Feel free to punch me in the arm to get my attention if you see me anywhere because my phone is FUCKED in this stupid country.
SIPKZLl.jpg

kevyward

Solo rank queuing is really starting to piss me off.

Oh lets last pick a jungling wk while they last pick tide and now I have to lane an AM against tide and void with a support lesh and then have the team blame me for having no farm.

I need some DOTA friends...

Solo rank queuing is really starting to piss me off.

Oh lets last pick a jungling wk while they last pick tide and now I have to lane an AM against tide and void with a support lesh and then have the team blame me for having no farm.

I need some DOTA friends...

I stick to Offlaners. Void/Tide/Beastmaster work wonders in pubs. Also, what MMR and Region?

Russ T

Banned
There are TONS of seats in 108 if you want them come get them they're better than 113

I'll save what I can for a bit but at least let us know if you're not coming this time

Kade

Got 5 free seats in 207 aisle 10 if anyone wants to come up here. Gotta sit up here because my friend's neck. TONS of seats in the surrounding area.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
We had a bunch extra but let other people have them. We still have 2 more seats in 108 if someone wants to come.

TUSR

Banned
I thought we had seats. But apparently we didn't.

I'm just spectating boys.

Sorry Pidgey, I misunderstood the number of seats we grabbed.

Top Bottom