• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 6 |OT| Fulfill Your Destiny

Vixdean

So if Sackorpick goes to trial, will the owners be presenting evidence for how much he sucks? Cuz that would be kinda great to watch...... We could have expert witness Tony Romo breaking down replays!

Fox318

Do you know any Patriots history before 2001?

09000d5d80498bba_video_cp.jpg

Cheats then Cheats now

Sephzilla

So it sounds like the Packers aren't going to peruse Kaepernick or Romo because "we have three years invested in Hundley". Considering Hundley was over throwing screen passes by 5 yards and making bad throws to wide open receivers, I think it was 3 poorly invested years.

squicken

So it sounds like the Packers aren't going to peruse Kaepernick or Romo because "we have three years invested in Hundley". Considering Hundley was over throwing screen passes by 5 yards and making bad throws to wide open receivers, I think it was 3 poorly invested years.

Why not give him a week to prepare? What's the point of drafting and developing him to then pull the plug so quickly? See what they have with the young guy. Maybe he'll be like Dak and turncoat Packers fans won't even want Rodgers back

Sephzilla

Why not give him a week to prepare? What's the point of drafting and developing him to then pull the plug so quickly? See what they have with the young guy. Maybe he'll be like Dak and turncoat Packers fans won't even want Rodgers back

Because I'd expect an NFL level quarterback, even as a backup, to be able to not comically overthrow a receiver on a screen play who's standing about 7 yards away. (Note: he did this more than once on Sunday). My point is I saw some red flags that made me think even with a week of preparation, Hundley's still gonna be kind of bad (not to mention defenses will also have a week to prepare for him)

Aaron

So if Sackorpick goes to trial, will the owners be presenting evidence for how much he sucks? Cuz that would be kinda great to watch...... We could have expert witness Tony Romo breaking down replays!
Better not use any replays from other QBs this year because there's about four good ones, and two of them played for the 4-12 Rams last year.

Pop said:
This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this manner—and to lie about how previous Presidents responded to the deaths of soldiers—is as low as it gets. We have a pathological liar in the White House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this President should be ashamed because they know it better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all.

God damn I love Pop.

Top Bottom