• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

zulux21

ARoid is a cheating scumbag thug.

Arod was innocent.
yankees obviously paid off someone to claim he gave arod drugs so that they could get out of some of that contract.

costs far less than arod's contract to pay off someone to lie.

I mean who in the hell gives someone a shot, and then stores the shot for years in case they need it to prove something later.

total set up, arod is clean and pure :p

Tall4Life

I'm not even angry, I'm just disappointed that AROID's thuggery has rubbed off on some of the younger, more impressionable users here. it's sad to see.

rekameohs

Banned
Can't call out Arod and ignore Big Papi's positive tests.
ComplexObedientArgusfish-size_restricted.gif

Don’t see how the act of taking steroids itself is cheating, it doesn’t alter the outcome of ballgames. Plus Ortiz is an obnoxious gasbag that roiled up too so what’s the big deal?

Joe

All-time team wRC+ leaders

Comb17102017025359.jpg

Hopefully the Astros forgot all about the regular season and start to doubt themselves because that stat is incredibly discouraging.

Joe

Why expand when there are shit teams with no fans you could move
Expansion fees.

MLS expansion fee is currently $150 million.

NHL expansion fee for Las Vegas was $500 million.

Assuming the MLB expansion fee would be $1 billion then two expansion teams nets $2 billion for the MLB which means $66 million straight profit for each team.

zulux21

clemenx

Banned
Why expand when there are shit teams with no fans you could move

I think we have enough talent for an expansion. The "problem" I see is that everyone and their mother is going to start hard taking the Astros way after their success.

So we'll probably have a couple of 100 loses teams every year and a bunch of 90 loses teams and only like 6-7 real contenders trying. I dunno how happy MLB would be about it.

bebop242

I think its safe to say tonight is a must win for the Cubs. Don't see them winning tomorrow with, I assume, Arrieta starting.

Hopefully Hendricks is good tonight (probably) and goes 7+ innings (probably not).

zulux21

man the astros really need someone not named altuve or correa to start hitting.

those two can't do it alone....

every game.

yay a hit. now only 3 of the starting 9 have a 0 batting average for this series instead of 4 @_@

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
man the astros really need someone not named altuve or correa to start hitting.

those two can't do it alone....

every game.

yay a hit. now only 3 of the starting 9 have a 0 batting average for this series instead of 4 @_@

It's getting irritating.

Top Bottom