• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

It's become much harder than expected to get Krakow major tickets, considering I got Cologne tickets two weeks before and Atlanta only sold out the week before the event!

cHinzo

16-0---------16-0---------------------------------16-016-016-0
16-0-------16-0----------------------------------16-0---------16-0
16-0-----16-0-----------------------------------16-0-----------16-0
16-0-----16-0-16-0-------16-016-0-------16-0-------------16-0
16-0----16-0---16-0------16-016-0-------16-0-------------16-0
16-0----16-0----16-0-------------------------16-0------------16-0
16-0----16-0---16-0----------------------------16-0---------16-0
16-0-----16-0-16-0------------------------------16-016-016-0

Phox

Banned
Thailand teams just beat the two favs in the Major minor SEA qualifier. Rip DReamscape and Recca. And who thought it was a good idea to only have 8 teams in a minor for INDIA, ASIA, AUSTRALIA, and middle east.

baby

Thailand teams just beat the two favs in the Major minor SEA qualifier. Rip DReamscape and Recca. And who thought it was a good idea to only have 8 teams in a minor for INDIA, ASIA, AUSTRALIA, and middle east.

i think 8 spots covers all the teams in those regions

cHinzo

SKbYyRn.jpg

10 kills 61 points lol.

This game still populated?

As a huge Siege fan, Ive been wanting to jump into CS GO for the tacticool round based experience.

I played this on PS3 a lot, but yeah, that's console.

Hixx

I'll never understand how Dust gets so many gigs. Tries too hard to sound knowledgeable.

Knowing your shit is a boon when it adds to a discussion, not when it it is the discussion.

scanferr

You guys get upset over basically every caster.

Not really, I don't have any issue with Anders, Henry, Sado, DDK, James, and some others. Semmler on the other hand...that dude is fucking cringe worthy, his accent, his casting, anything about him. Hell, I tolerate Pansy better than Semmler.

sanstesy

pansy and her male saliva spitting casting partner I don't know the name of are literally (literally) unwatchable. i tune out every time they cast

next is dust

third is semmler. i loved him but now he is pretty annoying

frbrr

You can just tell that dust would rather be at home, ranking rice cakes based on the firmness of his stool

pansy is alright.

Top Bottom