• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

Divius

Kqly joined and then two of the team's players promptly left because they were not informed and did not agree, which is admirable.

Edit: late response, didn't see the new page. Derp.

KeRaSh

Is it possible that prime MM players are way better players than non prime MM players of the same rank? My friends and I are getting our asses handed to us 7/10 times. Before prime it was the other way around with only smurfs and cheaters blocking our way of progression.

baby

cant wait for chiefs to get moved to na, steal a epl spot from an up and coming premier team and ultimately bomb out

Applebite

Every time North gets a chance, I feel like one of their players just does not perform at all. Also, what's with Aizy? Did they give him a weird role or something? He's not really performing the way he should. Maybe they gave him a support role or something, I honestly haven't been watching them a whole lot.

haozz

Is it possible that prime MM players are way better players than non prime MM players of the same rank? My friends and I are getting our asses handed to us 7/10 times. Before prime it was the other way around with only smurfs and cheaters blocking our way of progression.

I just got prime a few weeks ago at ~250 hours. When nearly everyone else is 1000 hours+, I definitely feel like I am losing some situations due the difference in experience.

With that said, I have continued to rank up, even despite sitting in 4th or 5th place on the team. Plus the prime experience is much more enjoyable. Without smurfs, without unranked players, and with fewer trolls, matches are much more balanced. On average, more people know what to do.

cHinzo

You guys ever look at some of your earliest skins and realize the 2014 team stickers you stuck on them are worth like 100x more than the gun?

b04f351c0e.jpg

Don't remind me of it. Fml.

Applebite

Almost every time Astralis loses a big game you'll find Dupreeh at the bottom of the scoreboard. That's not me saying the game is all about kills, it's just that he seems to be the one that caves under pressure the most. I guess there being a direct correlation between a key fragger underperforming and a team losing isn't that weird.

Almost every time Astralis loses a big game you'll find Dupreeh at the bottom of the scoreboard. That's not me saying the game is all about kills, it's just that he seems to be the one that caves under pressure the most. I guess there being a direct correlation between a key fragger underperforming and a team losing isn't that weird.

he's trying to entry frag against one of the hottest teams in the world right now, it's not too surprising. He's pretty awesome at it 90% of the time and the rest of the team are going to look better than him when they lose cause he's doing damage without getting the kills going in first. It's not like North where regularly CajunB literally disappears in games when he's supposed to be the primary AWP, the amount of times he has single digit kills online is scary.

Hixx

I wonder who will leave first, Edward or Guardian. Edward has been poor for a while now and Guardian's downward trajectory continues... how much longer is the "recovering from an injury" excuse gonna hold up? I have no idea who could replace them though, I have to be honest.

Applebite

I wonder who will leave first, Edward or Guardian. Edward has been poor for a while now and Guardian's downward trajectory continues... how much longer is the "recovering from an injury" excuse gonna hold up? I have no idea who could replace them though, I have to be honest.

I feel like Guardian had a brief uptick and then just went right back down again.

Tobe

GUYS HOLY CRAP i unboxed a m9 bayo ruby doppler factory new, WHERE DO I SELL THIS SHIT???? i just saw the prices on opskins they go for around 1.7k and up

You can sell it on OPSkins. They're legit.

Or trade it to me

edit - AK vs Auto-shotty, as an AK player my best course of action is to get into a close engagement. GG oskar

Hey guys I'm a casual player who has just started playing regularly again for the first time in years; and it turns out that some of the Katowice 2014 stickers I put on my skins way back sell for over 200$; bad news is they're stuck on skins worth 1.30$ to 3.30$. Is there any way to get some value out of these in a trade/sell or am I out of luck?

Hixx

Hey guys I'm a casual player who has just started playing regularly again for the first time in years; and it turns out that some of the Katowice 2014 stickers I put on my skins way back sell for over 200$; bad news is they're stuck on skins worth 1.30$ to 3.30$. Is there any way to get some value out of these in a trade/sell or am I out of luck?

you're fucked

baby

this 2v2 event is fucking stupid

ts get an awp every single round? seems broken esp on cbble

edit: ig anyone gets an awp whenever
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

baby

Someones never played a retake server

whether you get an awp on retake servers is 100% chance

and just because its a common game mode doesnt mean it isnt dumb lmao. i just dont get why they would do this rather than a map designed for 2v2 - retakes are closer to balanced when the ts have 1 less player than the cts

Top Bottom