• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

MayMay

Banned
WHOA GUYS AN OPERATION FUCKING OUTTA NOWHERE WEEEEW HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE GET THE HYPE ON GUYS WHERE IS EVERYONE RAISE THE ROOF WOOP WOOP HYPE HYPE

ARE U NOT EXCITED

rMa1_f-maxage-0.gif

Phox

Banned
War games queueueue had at least 2 case drops per map. While casual and not clicking on war games queueue I saw 0 case drops. sold it for 6.80$ money made back.

cHinzo

Aight finally got my case drop. Also played through all the wargames modes. Heavy suit and stab stab zap was kinda whatever. Had the most fun with the Flying Scoutsman. Trigger Discipline shouldn't have the 1 HP cap on self damage and both the DM games were pretty standard, but entertaining.

1. There are scoutzknives servers but they're usually all dead.

2. Valve changed the max loss bonus 2 months before the major. Caps at $2900 instead of $3400 now.

Hixx

1. There are scoutzknives servers but they're usually all dead.

2. Valve changed the max loss bonus 2 months before the major. Caps at $2900 instead of $3400 now.

It sounds like they fucked up rather than an intended change.

I hope, anyway.

Blizzard

Banned
The hardest part is not dying of old age while the bots try to the find the bombsite.
I just bought the operation yesterday and I see someone else had my experience. I may also need to bug someone to duo missions with me. I found a random Spanish-speaking player last night and did the first 3 despite limited communication.

I haven't played much at all since the last operation so I thought returning players might have good luck to suck them back in. Sadly, after grinding a bunch of co-op missions and wargames, I finally got my first drop...which was an army sheen negev. I'm had at least 1 of those and 1 very similar negev skin last operation.

Is there anything specific I should be grinding for a chance at a decent drop?

MayMay

Banned
Any EU people feel like queueing for comp sometime? LE-SMFC ranks. Was SMFC before I lost rank due to inactivity, LE now - would kinda like to get back there though. Just so boring to soloqueue.

Hixx

Me, Wutang and Confy still queue pretty much every day, you are welcome to join us as long as you talk.

Wutang misses your voice.

Blizzard

Banned
I finally got to try Hunter Gatherers for the first time last night. The server had about 8v8 teams and it seemed quite fun and unique. The map felt straight out of a Left 4 Dead game.

I wonder why it's hardly ever voted for? It requires teamwork so I guess that's a turnoff for solo people?

baby

I finally got to try Hunter Gatherers for the first time last night. The server had about 8v8 teams and it seemed quite fun and unique. The map felt straight out of a Left 4 Dead game.

I wonder why it's hardly ever voted for? It requires teamwork so I guess that's a turnoff for solo people?

it doesnt really require any teamwork its just kinda boring. feels like a lazy add on to a regular deathmatch

I think Mayhem misses me too, surely it's mutual.

Mayhem have you figured out what whore houses to go to yet, when I visit Cologne in August?

Suplexer

According to Can You Run It, I meet all the minimum requirements for this game minus having half of the dedicated video ram.

I am by no means familiar with gaming on PC (clearly). Will I be able to set everything to low and get a high framerate (steady 60?) or should I not bother with this game?

Is Source still played enough to justify getting that instead?

frbrr

According to Can You Run It, I meet all the minimum requirements for this game minus having half of the dedicated video ram.

I am by no means familiar with gaming on PC (clearly). Will I be able to set everything to low and get a high framerate (steady 60?) or should I not bother with this game?
no, doubt it would even start.

Is Source still played enough to justify getting that instead?

doubt it

lazerfox

this one commentator is constantly egging on liquid and he sounds depressed as hell sucking the fun out of things

He's a color commentator. But yeah I agree, Dazed can sound a bit monotone sometimes.

But I like how he can give some insight from a IGL perspective.

First operation I have bought since playing GO.

I actually unlocked a Hyper Beast Five Seven with stat track.

Sorta neat looking... this thing is worth way more than expected!

Top Bottom