• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

Question, is using only the AUG and the SG considered bad? In one of my rank matches an enemy player called me out for it...

Use whatever you want.

It's not like the guns are OP and can be considered "cheap" to use. This isn't CoD. However, I don't really think the AUG is worth using over the M4. That $300 difference can buy you a smoke or nade which is more important than a scope.

haozz

Question, is using only the AUG and the SG considered bad? In one of my rank matches an enemy player called me out for it...

The SG is really accurate, scoped or not, and that zoom can help with one tap headshots. I only buy it if my money is doing well, even though it's not super expensive. The recoil pattern is weird (down to the left, now stay there or slightly left, and then to the right), but i feel like the first few bullets are pretty close to the crosshair at least.

sanstesy

especially in lower ranks sg and aug is op af if ur skill with rifle is not that good

if u rekt them why should you listen to their whining?

please esl just let virtus.premier become a reality

theyve already lost relegation matches twice
ESL will gift them a spot again. Too much viewership to throw away

Either that or VP is just going to drop out of online leagues. I don't see why they bother, they clearly hate playing online and place terribly, it's not like they'd be missing out on much prize money.

JDB

Banned
I honestly don't see how VP can be this garbage half the time if they're not throwing or just don't give a shit.
Edit: Whoever is casting along with Pansy needs to calm the fuck down.

JDB

Banned
He gets too over-excited too early into a round and then tries to carry that over throughout the rest of the round. He also really likes emphasizing his Ps very loudly.

Phox

Banned
Who tf is iGame.

NiP is a bigger joke than ESL at this point.
Former RTIC and the best team in Finland. Juho is top tier troll and used to be in finish mixes. They went to chins for that one tier 99999 event.

Only surprised today was heroic losing as bad as they did. I thought I'd be competitive but didn't think outlaws would dominate. Not even surprised about LDLC and NIP who both need to get new players.

Phox

Banned
solid like that shitty russian team or actually solid?
You mean the ones that beat nip 16-2 on cache and were one win away from making to the major after they fought through online qualifiers to get there and are still playing and winning online games and have a game tomorrow to qualify for the CIS minor? That one? Nt ovvv

And passion or I guess red reserve are about the same skill if not a little better online than fnatic academy

baby

You mean the ones that beat nip 16-2 on cache and were one win away from making to the major after they fought through online qualifiers to get there and are still playing and winning online games and have a game tomorrow to qualify for the CIS minor? That one? Nt ovvv

And passion or I guess red reserve are about the same skill if not a little better online than fnatic academy

splyce made the major and they were by no means solid

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

MM acting up for anyone recently? Takes me awhile to find a match, just took me about 40 minutes and that was with me getting desperate and adding Dust II to the queue

Top Bottom