• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU: Spend €50 on PlayStation Store in March, get a €10 voucher to spend in April

Nothing here so far. Had to update the firmware on PS4 to get notifications (still had it on the old one that had a bar down the side showing downloads and notifications and updates and whatever), but updating didn't show anything. Will check again tomorrow morning.

timberger

There's an update on the UK PS4 storefront itself regarding this now. Says there's a been a delay of a few days but the codes will be emailed to users soon.

Freeman76

I've been waiting for my code but only now I realized I might have fucked up.

I bought the battlefield 1 premium+deluxe edition items, for 49,99€ and only realized now that it's not exactly 50,now is it?

I'm beyond pissed that I'm getting screwed by one cent. Anyone knows if it still counts or am I screwed? Thanks
Its pretty clear you need to spend 50. 49.99 is not 50 so i guess you cant really be pissed since you didnt fulfill the requirements of the offer.

NewDust

They're giving you 10€.

'giving'

And it can be kinda annoying knowing you get that €10, Sony even specifying it would have been send out by now and ghan have them backtrack on it. I get it, technical difficulties or other circumstances. But that doesn't change a thing when you were looking to play that discounted Yakuza 0 this weekend with an extra €10 off.

I got mine yesterday(Australia). But I can't use it because every time i try to buy stuff from the web store it complains on checkout "Your transaction may not be complete, check your transaction history." Super annoying. It happened to me before as well and it fixed itself in a few days. :( I really want that yakuza goodness.

This has been happening to me for months. Zero problem buying from the console though.

Its pretty clear you need to spend 50. 49.99 is not 50 so i guess you cant really be pissed since you didnt fulfill the requirements of the offer.

While technically true its an easy mistake to make, nearly made it myself. With all their prices at x.99 it would be in good spirit to either make the deal for 49.99 or ignore the 1p. The promo visualisation did to me imply that buying say horizon would qualify when thats not the case. I dont see the point in risking annoying customers with this issue.

33028527682_b92308b936_o.jpg

While technically true its an easy mistake to make, nearly made it myself. With all there prices at x.99 I would be in good spirit to either make the deal for 49.99 or ignore the 1p. The promo visualisation did to me imply that buying say horizon would qualify when thats not the case.

33028527682_b92308b936_o.jpg

Horizon was over 50 so it counts.

Recall

Still got nothing.

I'm not sure how the notification section of a PS4 displays codes??

I got the email saying between 6th and 7th April but no code has appeared.

I got mine last night (Australia). Keep checking your Notifications tab just in case it slipped through the cracks. Having said that, I fully expect them to bungle this and deliver it at the 11th hour for most people.

Tampler

There's a notice that showing up on the homepage of the PSN store website:

IMPORTANT UPDATE: There is a slight delay in sending the wallet top-up vouchers. Eligible users will receive an email with their code in the next few days. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Joey Ravn

Banned
I'll ask again: what kind of problem could there be that Sony can't send their own codes through their own system, a process which was known a full month in advance, so it's not like they didn't have time to prepare?

I just can't imagine anything short of a server with all the codes melting down to explain this situation.

Oh, well. I'm going to exchange some credit I have in FNAC for a €10 pre-paid card. Between that and the €15 I have on my PSN wallet, I'll only be missing those €10 from PSN to be able to buy Yakuza 0.

Amherst_Wind

Neo Member
Still not got mine, the pre-order discount on Cosmic Star Heroine ends on Tuesday too, was hoping to get it using thus credit, hopefully the voucher comes soon. Giving me flashbacks to when Sony Europe botched the 'PLAY' campaign way back when.

Bishop89

Got mine THROUGH the PS4.

Notification popped up saying I spent over $75 so I was eligible for $15 credit.

Went through the prompts and it got applied to my account.

No email though, only one saying the funds have been added to my account due to me going through the process

Ludens

Banned
Got mine THROUGH the PS4.

Notification popped up saying I spent over $75 so I was eligible for $15 credit.

Went through the prompts and it got applied to my account.

No email though, only one saying the funds have been added to my account due to me going through the process

What's your region? When you received the code?

Joey Ravn

Banned
How so? All the games I bought during the last sale were cheaper than retail copies.

I think he means Australia is way more expensive than other markets, like the US or EU.

Still no code here. I went ahead and bought Yakuza 0 anyway. I'll use those €10 for something else.

Cincaid

Still nothing here (in Sweden). I guess Sony won, since I went ahead and bought the Kingdom Hearts collection anyway. Oh well.

lazydom

Spent £60 last month, haven't heard a peep. Should i be worried? Was gonna buy cosmic star heroine and I'm annoyed that I probably won't get the voucher before the discount ends.

Spent £60 last month, haven't heard a peep. Should i be worried? Was gonna buy cosmic star heroine and I'm annoyed that I probably won't get the voucher before the discount ends.

Almost no one from the UK who spent the appropriate amount has gotten that code.

They've said on the PSN store that there's been an issue and that the codes will be delayed by a few days.

Got a mail on 31th March citing that I get my Voucher code between 6th and 7th April. Nothing yet... I think I will write them tomorrow evening if there is still nothing, I want to buy stuff in the easter sale goddamit.

Recall

We aren't going to get our codes until after the sale, can just feel it.

They can send me an email saying I'm elegible for the money back but can't follow that up? It's so strange.

They posted on twitter today that there is a delay to the delay.

Bought a bunch of games on the 31st and haven't heard a peep. This slight delay will probably result in week long waiting. I can feel it.

TheChamp

Sony EU are useless how hard is it to send codes to your own service..... just generate codes and send them to everyone who spent the amount

Ludens

Banned
We aren't going to get our codes until after the sale, can just feel it.

They can send me an email saying I'm elegible for the money back but can't follow that up? It's so strange.

They posted on twitter today that there is a delay to the delay.

Another delay?
At this point I just believe they want avoid on people spending those 10€ on the easter sale.

Top Bottom