• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward pre-order bonus revealed - Amazon exclusive

Am I the only person who keeps looking at this thread and see "Zero Punctuation: The Escapist" and thinking that Yahtzee has made a console game then getting disappointed when giving the title a second look? I've done this about 10 times in the last week...

CenLX615

Neo Member
Am I the only person who keeps looking at this thread and see "Zero Punctuation: The Escapist" and thinking that Yahtzee has made a console game then getting disappointed when giving the title a second look? I've done this about 10 times in the last week...

Dang... you likely have not played 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors then. Because of it, whenever I see the words Zero or Escape now I get all excited.

Gunsmithx

Happy I got my Vita pre order in a few days ago but my room mate got screwed cause we just checked this thread instead of this morning. Hope something else comes up.

Dammit! I had the preorder in my cart but I didn't get around to checking out till now - and they're sold out!! Procrastination screws me over again :'( I'm so bummed...

From Amazon yes, but you never know what the future may hold~

Your tilde gives me a sliver of hope that it'll be available again in the future. I NEED THIS WATCH IN MY LIFE.

Busaiku

Agh, darn it.
Well, if I miss the bonus, I guess I can always wait till the price drops before I get it.

Hopefully I don't miss it wherever it'll be next.

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
Here's another pic of the watch along with the cylindrical container it comes in with the Zero Escape logo :D

tCFvQ.jpg

Larger version: http://i.imgur.com/Z1tAo.jpg

Roland

Since I pre-ordered after they announced the watch, but before Amazon split it between standard and pre-order bonus editions, will I get a watch? Even if I'm living in Canada?

tokkun

Since I pre-ordered after they announced the watch, but before Amazon split it between standard and pre-order bonus editions, will I get a watch? Even if I'm living in Canada?

Go to your Amazon account and see which version is listed under your open orders. Mine says "Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (with Pre order bonus item)".

GSR

Go to your Amazon account and see which version is listed under your open orders. Mine says "Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (with Pre order bonus item)".

Mine doesn't, which is why I'm still a bit worried. Did you order yours recently when the pre-order edition was up or before that?

Mine doesn't, which is why I'm still a bit worried. Did you order yours recently when the pre-order edition was up or before that?

I ordered on March 1 and it still says nothing about the bonus. I reordered on Sept 17 from the with bonus item, which the open order reflects.

I have left both open because I don't know what the hell is going on. We have assurances from both Aksys and Amazon that all old orders will be upgraded.

Not sure about no-man's land Roland seems to be in.

Also, my personal experience might be affected since it is supposed to be limited to 1 per household, although I am shipping them to separate addresses to try and avoid that problem.

Busaiku

Bah, I'll probably miss the next promo, assuming there is one, this only lasted like 4 hours or something for 3DS?
Oh well, guess I can wait for the price drop.

Roland

Did they change your order to add "(with Pre order bonus item)" part? Mine doesn't and I ordered on the 17th. I want the watch, otherwise I'd buy it on PSN.

Mzo

I ordered the game on the 12th and my order does not mention the pre-order watch.

I'd love to get confirmation one way or the other. Seems pretty random right now.

Jawmuncher

I don't know why all you guys want the watch so bad.
You know it's a trap right?

Wondering why some people have the watch and others don't even though they preordered early?

Simple those with watches are going to be abducted for a Nonary Game.

Guys...
I preordered in March on Amazon..., so I thought that I already qualified for the watch and that's what everyone was saying too.
But, I couldn't shake off this bad feeling in the pit of my stomach, so I emailed them yesterday.

They said that I didn't qualify for the watch promotion...T_T
I don't even know what to say.
I have been looking forward to Zero Escape even before it was announced for America and that's why I preordered so early.

I don't even have a 3DS yet and the only reason I preordered was for the watch.
I can't even begin to tell you how disappointed I am.

So, I'm out...
And for everyone that preordered early like I did, please check just with Amazon.

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
Guys...
I preordered in March on Amazon..., so I thought that I already qualified for the watch and that's what everyone was saying too.
But, I couldn't shake off this bad feeling in the pit of my stomach, so I emailed them yesterday.

I have been looking forward to Zero Escape even before it was announced for America and that's why I preordered so early.

So, I'm out...
And for everyone that preordered early like I did, please check just with Amazon.

We spoke with Amazon yesterday and anyone who had pre-ordered the game prior to the watch announcement will have the watch retroactively applied to their order.

They also mentioned that their sales people were informed to know as such.

So if you pre-ordered in March, you should definitely get it!

Guys...

So, I'm out...

If this is true.........................................

Edit: NM :)

tokkun

Did they change your order to add "(with Pre order bonus item)" part? Mine doesn't and I ordered on the 17th. I want the watch, otherwise I'd buy it on PSN.

I checked my order confirmation email, and it looks like the "bonus item" was part of the item title at the time I bought it.

It still shows up with that title under my Open Orders, but if I click on the link, it redirects me to this page, listing the item as "Pre-order Bonus" Edition:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009APQ9QU/?tag=neogaf0e-20

So I would check that your order is directed to that page.

Golbez

What?! Amazon never sent me an email about this after I checked before it was available... then I went to work... and now it's gone.

...damn. I never got the 999 watch either, so I really wanted this one.

Bulzeeb

damn I should ahve preordered the game for the watch alone, well i guess I'll be sitcking to my original plan of buying it when it reach $20

Sora_N

No watch on amazon.ca fuuuu.

So is this a sequel of some sort? I didn't get a chance to get 999 so I guess I'm out of the loop.

Top Bottom