• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward pre-order bonus revealed - Amazon exclusive

It looks like I got my Vita pre order in just in time then. It says "with pre order bonus item", so now I just have to hope Amazon doesn't mess anything up on their end.

Thanks for the updates.

LMN

Well I ordered it today about 1-2 hours ago. I guess it's too late, but I will check with amazon for confirmation. Thanks for tips & updates

Vlaphor

and the people who pre-ordered early through a different distributor, what about them? Are they just out of luck?

Crayons

Banned
Just to give everyone a heads up, anyone who pre-ordered before the watches were available at Amazon will get a watch :)

Also, there are still watches available, we're just waiting for Amazon to fix things on their end and then you should be able to pre-order again.

Peace be upon him!

zulux21

They just put up the watch for Vita again. Placed an order.

Hopefully Amazon gets release day shipping added.

thanks for the heads up I got in as well... for now I am gonna keep my 3ds order and also update that to preorder bonus as well if that one comes in just in case the vita one gets cancelled by amazon. (either system is fine I would just prefer it on the vita because it looked slightly better in screen shots lol)

zulux21

So, uh, which one is the better version? Did jGAF answer this anywhere?

from what I have read they are pretty much the same... the vita just has the stuff redone to work on one screen , and has slightly cleaner visuals. I don't believe you can go wrong with either version. but I haven't personally played them

zulux21

The 3DS version with the pre-order bonus just popped back up for me.

Go go go!
*nabs as well* I will decide at a later date which one I want... but now I have a version of both with the bonus... I was originally waiting to decide as I don't have a vita yet but I do have a 3ds, but I would prefer the game on the vita lol.

now... I need to figure out how to summon the the red watch....

LMN

Saw it too, cancel the old order and pre-order vita one again with bonus. Weird though, when i pre-order standard edition, it is possible to ship to Canada, but then when i change to bonus edition, it's not impossible. So I decided to ship to my friend address instead, hopes everything work =)

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
Can anyone confirm if Amazon has allowed Canadians to pre-order off their site now?

For some reason I thought I heard someone mention that earlier :)

Roland

I pre-ordered last night and it showed the bracelet on the product page. Today they have Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (with Pre order bonus item), but my order is still just Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward. I would like to re-order, but they're not shipping to Canada anymore. Will I get the watch or am I only getting the game?

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Can anyone confirm if Amazon has allowed Canadians to pre-order off their site now?

For some reason I thought I heard someone mention that earlier :)
Amazon US? It says that you can get it shipped to select countries outside the US on the product page but when you try to confirm your order/select a shipping address, they prompt you to select a different address, so I guess you can't ship it here.

Amazon.ca still says that the Vita version is the PSP version. :lol

3HB9W.png

Eh, as long as we get it the same day as the Americans, I'm content.

LMN

Well, if you mean just a normal standard edition, then I think it's possible (I actually pre-order one 2-3 hours ago). But, for the pre-order bonus edition, no. Try it, did not work

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
Amazon US? It says that you can get it shipped to select countries outside the US on the product page but when you try to confirm your order/select a shipping address, they prompt you to select a different address, so I guess you can't ship it here.

Amazon.ca still says that the Vita version is the PSP version. :lol

Eh, as long as we get it the same day as the Americans, I'm content.

There is also the VITA PSN version which will be available on the day of, for people that can't wait for the retail version :3

As excited as I am for VLR I've been trying my best to stay away from any and all news as I wont be able to get a Vita or 3DS anytime soon. The more I see the sadder I get not knowing when I'll be able to play it. =( Sucks being unemployed.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Well, if you mean just a normal standard edition, then I think it's possible (I actually pre-order one 2-3 hours ago). But, for the pre-order bonus edition, no. Try it, did not work
This is correct. Just tried that, and I can definitely place an order with express shipping and everything. You just can't get the watch, which isn't much of a big deal to me.

Akselziys said:
There is also the VITA PSN version which will be available on the day of, for people that can't wait for the retail version :3
It's something I'm starting to consider, actually. This is my most anticipated game of the year next to P4 Golden and AC:L and I don't want to get spoiled on anything so I'd like to start on it as quickly as I can. :D

Hero

Nope, same watch. The LED colors are random. So you'll either get a watch with a red, blue, or green, LED :)

Ohh, gotcha. Going to admit that I skipped over 999 at first but all the love on GAF has sold me on the game. Already pre-ordered Zero Escape, going to hunt down a copy of the original now.

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
Bad news everyone, it seems that Amazon is now sold out of pre-order watches of both the 3DS and VITA now :(

Congrats to everyone that was able to pre-order one and apologies to anyone that missed it >.<!

Top Bottom