• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 30 - May 6

jbug617

Banned
I certainly hope so. Evo is a little over 2 months away, they should get the word out asap if that's their intentions.

I think it's EVO just having a schedule of when to announce stuff. I can see another EVO trailer in June promoting a Capcom prize pot.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'd put any amount of money on Wolfkrone destroying Sanford if they fought again.

Triforce getting all personal. LOL. Everything from the FGC always goes back to EMP according to him.

Blah, blah, blah, EMP does not care about money. Tells everybody in EMP to play SCV, KOF and MK because they are in MLG where the money is.

Triforce has to also remember pre SF4. EVO got like 200-400 entrants. Now it's 1000+... it's much harder now.

Triforce is confusing himself. He's talking about holding it down against Japan and then talking about how many top 8's and wins they've gotten at EVO. The only relevant Japanese players who show up only plays Capcom fighters besides Marvel. And he's bringing up Marvel, Tekken, and even DOA. Games that players like Daigo, Tokido, and Nuki obviously don't play. Stick to the point instead of straying from it to make your crew look better.

"From 2003 straight into 2012, people still don't know what EMP is."

"It's because you never gave me a fucking shirt."

Edit: Ahahahaha Tetris MM

Top Bottom