• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 30 - May 6

Joe and D'Nyc on the defense now lol, this is so good. Oh and Sherry's handling of this "calling out" has been horrible. I wish she would have tried to hype it up or turn it down, but not change the subject to a more sensitive topic.

AAK

WC vs EC is never stage.

hqdefault.jpg

200px-Trollface.svg.png

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
This is much less staged than the Fanatiq MM. LOL. Sherry is legitimately angry about Q's disrespect which I think is uncalled for myself but it is is what it is. Q has earned her respect and she's just calling something out. Simple as that.

This is much less staged than the Fanatiq MM. LOL. Sherry is legitimately angry about Q's disrespect which I think is uncalled for myself but it is is what it is. Q has earned her respect and she's just calling something out. Simple as that.

What has Sherri really done in the FGC outside of Combofiend letting her win at WNF really.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This MM isn't looking very hype from the last 15 minutes of odd conversation.

What was the big Marvel announcement LI Joe had? The Fanatiq vs. RayRay money match?

EDIT: Skisonic wtf? How many million people are silently on the line?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
You guys have seen Q before. She was at Next Level a bunch of times. People keep calling her Aunt Jemima.

Did these guys not learn anything from Duc vs Sanford?

Go back and watch the replay... Duc was winning, Justin whisper into Sanford's ears and Sanford won.

Q is going to be winning, Justin is going to whisper into Sherry's ears. Sherry is going to win.

I'm 99.9% sure this is going to happen.

Did these guys not learn anything from Duc vs Sanford?

Go back and watch the replay... Duc was winning, Justin whisper into Sanford's ears and Sanford won.

Q is going to be winning, Justin is going to whisper into Sherry's ears. Sherry is going to win.

I'm 99.9% sure this is going to happen.

"the secret to winning is to believe in yourself"

"ah, yes Justin!"

The more Triforce talks the more he shows the world how uneducated he really is. He knows absolutely nothing about business. No wonder EMP hasn't gone anywhere in 10+ years.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
Triforce is unintentionally hilarious until he gets involved in serious discussions, then it just becomes sad and annoying.

mannerbot

He was saying how ski basically disrespected the females by saying that it shouldn't be compared to that Sanford money match. Even though he didn't mean to he did.

Because a cross-country catfight is totally equivalent with the largest money match (at the time) between two of the best players of their respective eras and areas, right? It's not misogynistic or disrespectful to say that Sherry playing Q shouldn't be compared to Duc vs Sanford. That's like comparing the pee-wee league finals to the Superbowl.

Threi

notag
"Is this the hot dog story?"

"..ya-"

"Yeah this is the hot dog story"

"I don't know nothing about no hot dogs"

*silence*

"...random."

This is ridiculous. They have no idea what they're talking about.

So just out of curiosity Marky Mark Man, do you know why Capcom games aren't in E-Sport leagues? And if yes then what is that reason. I would love to know because we've been left in the dark for years now.

And shout outs to LI Joe making $250 per day at work. Even if that's before taxes, that's a shit load to make in a single day. Dat $30 an hour job lol.

Top Bottom