• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | November 2016 - Rally to Restore Fear and/or Sanity in the Steam Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
1da030ffd917a85fbbd490bfce15229a.png

raw

Werd

What's wrong with some unconventional bundles while there are already two decent gaming bundles ongoing? I like them and I doubt the lulls in Humble game bundles are related to branching out anyway.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
what the fuck, the one year last pass premium in the bundle is for new users only? what kinda bullshit is that???

I have to renew anyway and thought I could save some bucks and get display fusion as a nice bonus...

get lost humble :(

Adnor

Banned
To celebrate this political season we would all play Divinity Dragon Commander and try to replicate what the american candidates would do.

Knurek

Tempted by that Bitdefender, Kaspersky has been getting on my nerves lately, constantly scanning my Steam drive for some reason.

Oh wow, Directory Opus is still around? Remember that software from Amiga days (was a FileMaster 2.2 user myself)

Dusk Golem

Oh my, I'll just say the new developer requirement is interesting and another case it's not what I was expecting fully. It's not super surprising and they didn't spill all the beans or anything, just some tidbits and some things developers need to do to prepare for it. All I'll say is you can catch the general gist of it if you look at Store pages... There may be some changes you'll observe on various store pages on Steam today/in the upcoming days.

I really hope I'm not breaking contract by even sort of hinting there, but I kind of want to talk about it.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Tempted by that Bitdefender, Kaspersky has been getting on my nerves lately, constantly scanning my Steam drive for some reason.

Oh wow, Directory Opus is still around? Remember that software from Amiga days (was a FileMaster 2.2 user myself)

SpeedCommander for live! couldn't live without it...

But I will give Opus a go... I mean everything is better than windows explorer :p

Knurek

xezuru

Never really saw the use in a seperate file explorer, but god damn if Window's standard image viewer wasn't the worst garbage in the world. The amount of times I've worked with graphics and Windows Image Viewer would take minutes to load or straight up crash/freeze. fuckin stupid.

Dusk Golem

Yup, well someone let it out it seems. XD;

Interested to see the how screenshots are used on the main page, I'll also mention that's not all of what was shared, but gives the basic gist. They obviously went vague to prevent bigger leaks than that though.

>Just went through all my games to get rid of some still scene images that were used.

Did someone at valve really just open up MSpaint for their drawing of an X on their Dota page. lol

Yes, yes they did. It did make me chuckle when I saw it.

Eh what the hell I'll toss in $15 for everything. I don't plan on using bitdefender or Acronis but I could probably make a back up or something

What are some cool gaming related things I can do with a VPN? Nuuvem is dead thanks to PayPal lock, Origin locked their price exploits I think, Steam will ban me, etc.

What can I really do with it? I know I can use Netflix and all kinds of other region locked stuff but yeah.

Durante

Marketing does work after all, I just had a cup of tea.

Is "Check out these great VR titles!" currently a part of the main store page for everyone, or just if you own a VR device?

mp1990

Banned
Marketing does work after all, I just had a cup of tea.

Is "Check out these great VR titles!" currently a part of the main store page for everyone, or just if you own a VR device?
It's showing here too. In this case, marketing is not doing a good job, since the more I look at these VR games, less I want to own a Vive :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom