• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Black Haze 94

I hope Lidusis's inner monologue about being fine even if his old life doesn't return, doesn't end up as foreshadowing, but it probably will. :(

E8GM3Xa.jpg

Kids and their exchange diaries.

They just write the damnedest things.

Dead Tube ch 1-7

What the fuck

It's a trip, ain't it? That double-NTR in chapter 6 was a great twist though, i'll give them that.

As for the story itself...

Seems like a version of youtube where, due to no consequences if you win, it's attracted all kinds of sociopaths who gladly forsake morality in favor of murder, rape, deceit, etc to get high views. The incentive to keep making videos to avoid coming in last (and thus taking the fall for the crimes) is what keeps it churning.

Only question I have is how are the crimes being pinned on people when video evidence clearly fingers someone else, and how is pulling the strings to keep the police/press off the killings when they take place?

Fairy Tail - Blue Mistral 03

Girl friendship > pretty boys.

And poor Wendy, can't even save the day in her own spinoff without needing the guild's help.

Maron

Why the hell isn't One-Punch Man available in physical books in the US? I have no interest in the digital versions and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Also, just read Monday's Nisekoi. Komi remembered there's a plot?

UQ Holder 67

I guess this arc will be about him and his sword becoming best bros.

Funny how this got so much better when it started acting like an actual Negima sequel.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Minamoto-kun Monogatari 30-34

This kid is going to be eaten alive by this woman and his aunt, RIP

Wow MPR, it seems you haven't read the best there is of smut, I feel sorry for you.

Plus, why wasn't a link posted for the new thread? I guess I'm spoiled from being on another thread that does it. Also, just finished re-reading Prison School, Kiyoshi da gawd. Never have I seen such a transformation of a character lol. Time to finish Zatch Bell and start reading Pokemon.

Wow MPR, it seems you haven't read the best there is of smut, I feel sorry for you.

Plus, why wasn't a link posted for the new thread? I guess I'm spoiled from being on another thread that does it. Also, just finished re-reading Prison School, Kiyoshi da gawd. Never have I seen such a transformation of a character lol. Time to finish Zatch Bell and start reading Pokemon.

I could've sworn Dramatis did? It's how I got here.

I am still climbing up the ladder of smut.
Really it's more like climbing down since Prison School is the best smut series

Minamoto-kun Monogatari 35-36

It's far too early to say this is the best girl
But she is

Reknoc

Aunt Tits is the Mystic Quest Legend of smut. Casual stuff for people who can't handle real smut.

Also it's bad.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Given that the Persona thread is buried during the "news" thread, I take it nothing happened as usual and it was all another Atlustroll.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Top 10 people that has no life list from the last thread:

Clipboard01.jpg

I mean, seriously, Zweizer, holy shit, that's like almost 4 posts ON EVERY PAGE for a grand total of 399 pages! Continuously!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";150699428]Bow before grimace's combined OT post count.[/QUOTE]

People just post like 1500 times per 20K thread so I wouldn't be surprised if someone's passed me even now.

dumbyugi

Ark: Romancer 1-2

My first thoughts were that this wasn't anything special but I'd keep reading it anyway. Then I saw it was by Lim Dall-Young and dropped it straight away. Garbage author doesn't deserve my time.

_hekk05

Banned
Oh my.

I posted more in OT13, actually, and so did hekk. Coincidence?

I blame hekk.

My kouhai kun keeps me in his mind constantly

iyaan~

From the rawlands, せんせい、まちがってます aka Sensei, machigattemasu, serialised in weekly comic alive.

New teacher starts teaching at an all girls school, typical schoolgirl harem appears, typical do you have a girlfriend questions during introduction, typical walking into the female changing room.

But... a smart (possibly kuudere) girl suddenly appears! She asks him a question, then tells him he make a mistake (せんせい、まちがってます)

Probably only going to read for the possible kuudere girl

Turok_TTZ

The Feelings We All Must Endure 12

God damn Amano Shuninta...

...I don't know what to feel.

Negima! omnibus 1

I find it kinda funny how the beginning was akamatsu's struggle against his superiors over what negima! was become. They wanted a love hina sequel, Ken wanted to do a action fantasy series. I think it turned out well.

dani_dc

Prison School 154

Pork Andre was great.

Poor Kiyoshi, I have no idea how he's fitting anything inside those panties.

I have never been as excited for a fork action as I am right now.

Given that the Persona thread is buried during the "news" thread, I take it nothing happened as usual and it was all another Atlustroll.

We're still an hour away from the final event.

dani_dc

peephole...

...what the hell? is the series the kind of series my preconceived notions telling me in my head?
what a strange, suggestive title...

This series is probably not about what you're thinking.

Nozoki no Ana (also translated as "Peephole") is more along the lines of what the title implies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom