• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CEO Kaz Hirai (the parody Twitter) announces his retirement in 2018.

Wiseblood

InD1yo9.png

I always got a chuckle out of a gaf thread where someone would not know that it was a joke account and be really confused. Oh good times.

Loxley

One of the most consistently funny parody Twitter accounts out there, it's crazy how the whole joke didn't fizzle out after a few months like most do. If the guy isn't a comedy writer of some sort, he should be.

bill0527

Well we know he's British, or somewhere else in the UK.

Americans don't use the word rubbish.

We prefer hot garbage or dumpster fire.

During Grenfell he actually made a rare serious post talking about how he would be making donations or something because he, as a British citizen, felt strongly about it.

Sulik2

This dude is a brilliant comedy writer. I hope he goes out with a bang and reveals who he actually is at some point.

sflufan

Banned
I don't get it.

CEO Kaz used the word "less" in his tweet when he should've used the word "fewer" as that is grammatically correct when referring to a "countable" amount of objects. Druckmann pointed out the grammatical error to him and he responded that Druckmann was doing his job as a writer.

HardRojo

I wonder if we'll ever know who it was behind the account, but knowing that would probably kill the fun and completely break the illusion.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Thank god he is sticking around for one more E3. It'll be bitter sweet knowing that it's his last one but also hilarious i'm sure of it.

Dude is a savage... will be missed.

Tommi84

The best, like just absolutely THE BEST way to end this is that the final Tweet is him/her and the real Kaz Hirai. Sony, please do it!!

Venom.

So many of Kaz's tweets hit the mark and are laugh out loud funny. Once I spent about 20 minutes reading through his old tweets and there are so many I had missed. I hope they can be archived properly for prosperity. 2018 will be the end of an era. :(

He made a post after the Manchester bombing and stepped out from behind the mask and said he is a Manchester resident.

d60.png

http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1257978-2017-manchester-bombing

Top Bottom