• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CEO Kaz Hirai (the parody Twitter) announces his retirement in 2018.

Volotaire

6ea300aa49aa75ea8002a9f337d1e321db0f83ea.jpg

Daaamn so sad to see Twitter KAZ hang his boots up :(
Pretty much the GOAT parody account.

At least we get one more E3 out of him.

Thanks for the laughs anonymous stranger ! You are amazing and you tweets are legendary. They entered gaming history.

Looking forward another year with you and wish you godspeed for your adventures

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Good night sweet prince

Chindogg

It's hard to come up with new material all the time. I'm glad they were this damn funny for as long as they have been.

We'll miss you Fake Kaz.

Tsunamo

Truly the end of a era. Thank you for all your amazing tweets over the years Fake Kaz, twitter just wont be as fun without them.

NateDog

Sad to hear, genuinely gotten some of the best laughs I've had on the internet from this account, you'll be missed but life happens so it's understandable, and thanks for the laughs.

ChryZ

Whoever is behind that account was really good at parody. What a shame, I will miss the funny tweets a lot.

He (or "she"—dun dun dunnnn!!!) shouldn't retire the account...

It's become and integral part of gaming culture.

Just like cboat, surfergirl and a whole host of anonymous forum accounts before them, Fake Kaz should spend the next 6 months grooming a successor to whom he/she will pass on the mantle.

AndersK

Probably for the best that he's qutting, it would suck it the account suffered for "too-many-seasons-itis", since he can't involve himself in the industry the way he used to.

Still a fantastic account, has given me many belly laughs.

Rellik

"Realise"

We've narrowed him/her down to being a Brit. We're one are closer to unmasking the identity.

We have always known that. And it's a him.

That's all people need to know instead of being wannabe detectives. If he wants to reveal his identity then cool. If not then leave it alone.

Top Bottom