• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT7| Please wait for Tien to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElFly

It's coming "soon" they say. No date yet.

I'll be here

CS1cQ-BWIAA8_Ps.jpg

waiting

Slaythe

KAKAROTTO!!!! is the better shout after all. Why did Kale even shout "Son-Goku"? Felt like I'm watching the German dub :p

Most villains call him that, but I think only 17 calls him Son Goku on the hero's side lmao.

Piccolo call him "Son". I forgot what Tien calls him.

Lamel

Banned
Here's my prediction

Caulifla and 17 work together to fight Brianne without any nonsense. They lock eyes and realize they are the only ones thinking the same way about this tournament; caulifla's gaze creates a feeling of lust within 17, something he's never felt before. They defeat brianne, and embrace each other as caulifla's bosom brushes up against 17's washboard abs. They lean in for a kiss and at the last second caulifla shoves 17 off the stage and eliminates him. Caulifla grabs her own hair and lifts off what seems to be a mask...caulifla's been a poacher this whole time. Everyone is visibly shaken.

Would be so awesome.

Here's my prediction

Caulifla and 17 work together to fight Brianne without any nonsense. They lock eyes and realize they are the only ones thinking the same way about this tournament; caulifla's gaze creates a feeling of lust within 17, something he's never felt before. They defeat brianne, and embrace each other as caulifla's bosom brushes up against 17's washboard abs. They lean in for a kiss and at the last second caulifla shoves 17 off the stage and eliminates him. Caulifla grabs her own hair and lifts off what seems to be a mask...caulifla's been a poacher this whole time. Everyone is visibly shaken.

Would be so awesome.

dee.jpg

Anth0ny

I'm literally amazed at just how shamelessly they copy and pasted Broly into Kale.

I wonder what other popular, non-canon characters they'll bring into Super like that. Bardock and SSJ4 have to be at the top of the list.

Slaythe

I'm literally amazed at just how shamelessly they copy and pasted Broly into Kale.

I wonder what other popular, non-canon characters they'll bring into Super like that. Bardock and SSJ4 have to be at the top of the list.

Tarble did it first, with Cabba.

Ingeniero

Those spoilers:

So that trash 17 is getting his skinny ass kicked by the fat sailor moon girl, amazing, I hope his elimitaion is embarrasing like a one hit or a heart ki blast.

Also can't wait for another Caulifla centered episiode, the best thing is DBS right now.

Beth Cyra

Bardock is already canon if Tori's timeline is to be believed I think.

I remember someone saying that the Episode of Bardock or whatever was officially listed where as all movies and GT are not so Bardock maybe already set.

I-hate-u

You know what's missing from this tournament (and was missing in the U6 tournament too)?

THIS DUDE RIGHT HERE!

One of the best things in the Buu saga was seeing him again, and his banter with Piccolo about breaking the stage.

Also the only non Z-fighters fam to know Satan was a fraud.

RocknRola

One of the best things in the Buu saga was seeing him again, and his banter with Piccolo about breaking the stage.

Also the only non Z-fighters fam to know Satan was a fraud.

He was an all in one machine. He added D-R-A-M-A, comedy, important information and lousy counting skills to every fight!! :D

Daingurse

Episode 102 Spoilers

I respect 17 for attacking a character while they're powering up, but I think that might be a big miscalculation. Ribrianne is going to be a force. Sounds like she's some kinda weird Captain Planet entity. She's gonna bring the pain!

Anth0ny

Bardock is already canon if Tori's timeline is to be believed I think.

I remember someone saying that the Episode of Bardock or whatever was officially listed where as all movies and gay are not so Bardock maybe already set.

I expect Goku Black to come back any day now... with a scar!

Skeeter49

What if Tien thinks he can take Kale next episode due to her being weakened, but she still one shots Tien?

You know what character I am worried about getting knocked off next episode.

KHlover

Banned
CbVFN6q.jpg

NEVAH FORGET!

:(
Well, one out of three.

His name *is* Tenshinhan.

If not having a nose disqualifies Krillin then he's not human either by virtue of his third eye, being able to grow extra arms and being able to split in four.

Android 18 is not a robot.

Why am I even taking this seriously?

This gives me an idea though...why again hasn't Tenshinhan grown extra heads and arms Asura-style yet? He could shoot Kikohos in all directions without the power loss resulting from a full split.

KHlover

Banned
Shin thought the plan was dumb.
It's a solid plan for those that stick to it, but could never work if everyone sticked to it, especially Goku. The plan is to stick together and outnumber their opponents in a fight, but sticking together with Goku in the group would have resulted in them being outnumbered like 20:10 immediately.

bachikarn

It's a solid plan for those that stick to it, but could never work if everyone sticked to it, especially Goku. The plan is to stick together and outnumber their opponents in a fight, but sticking together with Goku in the group would have resulted in them being outnumbered like 20:10 immediately.

It isn't really a good plan because everyone should want to do the same thing and be battling to hold the center. Instead, almost everyone in the tournament is incredibly dumb and the plan becomes good. Maybe they do deserve to be erased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom