• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT7| Please wait for Tien to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping it goes down like this :

Brianne sets up her transformation, 17 trashes her in the middle of it (which btw will be the best scene in the show), they all get mad, 17 LEAVES "Whatever... do your thing, I'll go fight someone else".

OR, if he stays and Brianne trashes him, Goku saves him to pay him back for helping him in the previous episode.
Pls

I agree but it's a world where Frieza might potentially be used to hype up a Goku fight lmao. So you never know.

If the spoilers are correct and
magical girl fusion occurs, it's entirely possible that Vegeta is fighting ribrianne before the fusion occurs, and then 17 steps in and either wins or loses to a fused fighter

Eylos

Banned
really liked 17 personality to have no mercy, dont think he Will job yet, It seems that maybe 18 Jobs on 101, she's not mentioned on 102

Morlas

question is who will be the last contestants....my bet is someone from u6 and someone from u7...y'know if the tournament finishes

I don't think the preview means 17's going to get beat by the magical girls,
I think it's just going to be a gag that 17 decides to attack them during a long fusion sequence.

Fandangox

So whatever happened with the VA session that exhausted Tōru Furuya? We saw the Frost/Freeza scheming relatively soon after they mentioned it, but we haven't seen anything of this yet.

TreIII

I'm hollering at the episode descriptions.

Goku: Dammit, 17! What show do you think this is?! Stop fighting so efficiently, and let them transform into something Vegeta and I can fight!! n_n

Slaythe

Speaking of which, kind of hated how Toei felt like giving that move to everybody.

4763946-8735280998-Psych.jpg

latest

latest

I would love for Frieza to fight the magical girls. I also can't wait for the XenoVerse 3 roster. I'am expecting a BT3 evolution of that roster. Toppo, Jirin, Magetta, Brianne, Kale etc. Gonna be epic as fuck

ElFly

I'm hoping it goes down like this :

Brianne sets up her transformation, 17 trashes her in the middle of it (which btw will be the best scene in the show), they all get mad, 17 LEAVES "Whatever... do your thing, I'll go fight someone else".

OR, if he stays and Brianne trashes him, Goku saves him to pay him back for helping him in the previous episode.
Pls

I agree but it's a world where Frieza might potentially be used to hype up a Goku fight lmao. So you never know.

but that's ok because there was an episode setting up Goku and Golden Freeza as equals

meanwhile 17 and Vegeta have barely interacted ever

Probably. The preview is really small this week.

Side note, it looks like the full single for the new ED drops August 23: https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B072VL62QF/

MEANWHILE limit break x survivor is nowhere to be heard

NandoGip

I would love for Frieza to fight the magical girls. I also can't wait for the XenoVerse 3 roster. I'am expecting a BT3 evolution of that roster. Toppo, Jirin, Magetta, Brianne, Kale etc. Gonna be epic as fuck

Jiren comes in the base game, but everyone else will be split up into 8 different $15 DLC packs

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
but that's ok because there was an episode setting up Goku and Golden Freeza as equals

meanwhile 17 and Vegeta have barely interacted ever

MEANWHILE limit break x survivor is nowhere to be heard
It's coming "soon" they say. No date yet.

Skeeter49

Vegeta slaps 17
giphy.gif

Slaythe
I think 17 is safe. It's probably a quick joke and then he's outro.

Is the talk of
Caulifla being in 104 a thing, or is that Slaythe being Slaythe and having his panic attack about 17?

Slaythe

At the rate Goku's going he might end eliminating his own team members just so he can fight everyone by himself.

At this point if Gohan kicked Goku out, U7 would benefit from it.

They wouldn't be a target and they wouldn't have an asshole helping everyone get stronger.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is such a great game. I played non-stop for a few days to get to level 86. It's sad that the online is kinda dead, I would have loved some help for some expert missions. My ki blast build character is ridiculous.

Vegeta slaps 17
giphy.gif

Slaythe
I think 17 is safe. It's probably a quick joke and then he's outro.

Is the talk of
Caulifla being in 104 a thing, or is that Slaythe being Slaythe and having his panic attack about 17?
It's just slaythe panicking

We have no information at all about that episode other than that toshio wrote it

Slaythe

No he confirmed it yesterday.

104 is Caulifla and Kale centric. The most optimistic people might say Caulifla can still "be there" as a cheerleader despite losing.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is such a great game. I played non-stop for a few days to get to level 86. It's sad that the online is kinda dead, I would have loved some help for some expert missions. My ki blast build character is ridiculous.

What platform? It still has an active playerbase on PS4.

Oh god 17 is mentioned in a preview is he next to job OH GOD

I like how they keep addressing uninterrupted transformations in Super. Champa doing it in the Hit Fight was funny.

Skeeter49

At this point if Gohan kicked Goku out, U7 would benefit from it.

They wouldn't be a target and they wouldn't have an asshole helping everyone get stronger.

Nink could have saved U7 by taking out Goku in that first episode :(

No he confirmed it yesterday.

104 is Caulifla and Kale centric. The most optimistic people might say Caulifla can still "be there" as a cheerleader despite losing.
So that's probably when
Kale gets her non Broly LSSJ form.
How's the writing in Toshio episodes? He worked on 86 right?

Skeeter49

I'm loving Fusions right now.
Did Namco ever give out numbers on how Fusions did? Love a Fusions sequel on Switch
PS4
The worst case scenario would be a sequel on 3DS.

Morlas

More Kale and Caulifla is always a good thing...i hope they last until the end of the tournament....
caulifla to eliminate 17...or frost sneak attack so krillin can tease him about it.

Skeeter49

More Kale and Caulifla is always a good thing...i hope they last until the end of the tournament....
caulifla to eliminate 17...or frost sneak attack so krillin can tease him about it.

What if 17 starts going crazy that no one else is attacking Ribrianne while she transforms/fuses, and then Caulifla helps him, saying so far he's the only sane person in this tournament. Then they have a bonding moment.

Frieza: "I thought we'd be going about 5?"

If they do a joke about that I'm going to shit a brick.
I mean, they already did the Yamcha homage parody. Might as well do this.

Something like:
*Frieza makes comment about how much longer they have left in the tourney*
Goku: Don't listen to him guys, he's really bad at telling time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom