• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARMS - Introducing Lola Pop - Nintendo Switch

Dyle

Awesome, love her design, the nunchucks and electric shields looks like great arms, and moving while blocking is a great and simple character mechanic. I really hope they remap blocking off of the stick, not only is it uncomfortable but it has damaged the stick on my left Joy-Con. It sometimes makes weird squeaky noises that never occurs with the right stick, which doesn't really effect anything yet, but I'm sure it will eventually. I'm hoping for new character/stage, control options, and a new mode, maybe a variation on target attack, will make for a good 3.0 update

Moose Biscuits

It would be extreamly painful...
People watching this trailer like

Knlu7ON.gif

BTA

Oh, rad. I finally started playing more in the past week so it's cool to see a new character I might actually use.

CAN'T SLEEP CLOWNS WILL PUNCH ME

Seriously, though. Cute character.

These were great, hah.

llehuty

I'm so pissed that a game with designs that are this good doesn't have a proper history mode or some flavour cutscenes. I guess we have something to look forward to in Arms 2 for the next Nintendo console.

Regiruler

Face reminds me a little too much of ribbon girl.

I have no clue what the nunchucks are for from the footage.

Other two weapons look good. I didn't think the hydra would be the first to get a blind variant.

Takat

As always, superb design. I can't believe this is coming form Nintendo sometimes, it's really modern and inspiring. The thought behind it is great, and the animation and especially her (and all the other fighters) facial expressions are top notch.

Ever wondered why Japanese people associate Flamenco songs with clowns? Are Clowns from Spain in their culture? Hisoka's theme from HxH was also Flamenco.
I onto something here.

Doorman

Move over Ribbon Girl, ARMS finally has its true Pop star.

I was curious from the staticy gif and the teases but the final design looks a lot better than I would have thought. Extremely defensive and counter-focused playstyle too, which I find interesting. She seems custom built to crush the old "spam punches to build rush" meta.

Top Bottom